Monday Musings

You know you will have a great day when you leave your cell phone  at home.  At least some level of peace and quiet and no distractions of texts and pictures.  I will have to charge it when I get home.
I  had a headache and neck ache for most of the morning.  I finally took something at lunch time.  I wasn't up to eating salad even though I had a sausage egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast.
Work was good.  Spent a  big chunk of the day working on refund checks along with the mail.  At first glance there was a lot but it was small.  I also had finished Friday's work as well.  We got our tax stuff for 2015.  I guess it was mid morning.  No email alerts it just showed up in our workday.

Now that I got the tax forms Liz suggested that I may have to talk to the lawyer and see if I need to file my taxes differently then I have in the past.  I usually do the EZ form and sometimes the regular form because of the donations I have made in the last couple of years.
It was a beautiful day today.  Sunny and fairly warm.  It all changed by lunch time.  It became cloudy and much colder.  There is heavy rains predicted for tonight and only tonight.  Showers into Wednesday and rain the rest of that day.

When I got home the kitties were upstairs.  I called to them and they came a running.  It was funny.  I heard this big thud.  They must have been on the chair in the office.  It is great they came down to greet me.  Now they are exploring the house.  I let them downstairs for a little while and he was crying to go back down again.  I think they are just hanging out.

I am finally cooking the pork roast.  It was frozen and so I cooked it for 40 minutes but wasn't ready so I am cooking another 20 minutes.  The roast was about 1.64 lbs so I figured 20 mins per pound. 
After I have dinner I will work on some more of the letters I have here.  Then its bed time for me.


 

Comments