Skip to main content

What Happened?

No I didn't really disappear this weekend but  I had some errands to run and by the time I got back home I got tired and wanted to go to bed.

Friday night I had dinner at Ihop with their briosh french toast and hashbrowns and eggs.  All but the french toast was good.  I came to the conclusion that French toast is not that exciting.  In any form.  Pancakes and crepes are what I like.  When I got home I had a long discussion about Lawyers and finances with Liz and it really got me on the defensive.

She wanted to know if I was okay with the bills the house bills and what I consider my private bills (the credit cards).  So she advised me to get one paid completely off an work on the others or at least I told her i would.  All through the conversation she was trying to reassure me she wasn't judging or criticizing. So we made lists of things that need to be done.    The conversation continued tonight and she feels she is bailing me out.  She doesn't want me to get angry or resentful.  All the time saying she is not lecturing me unfortunately what she is saying is true.  i get myself in over my head with the credit cards.This could cause problems for me with the house and such.

Saturday morning I got some errands done and I was checking with my insurance agent to get a lower or reduced price on the house insurance but until the house is in my name it can't be done.  The lease is being held by the lawyer.  Once it is turned over he would cancel the current policy and give me a competitive policy in my name.

Saturday afternoon I was exhausted.  i had lunch and then slept for part of the afternoon.  I did some cooking and then did some cleaning up.  i had to leave a couple of things out of the dishwasher but sent it through and emptied it tonight.  I went to bed fairly early but didn't sleep until much later.

This morning I woke up with a mean headach.  Not sure if it had to do with one of my pillow cases or the keurigs I was using.  After a post that hawk_soaring mentioned about her keurigs it got me to thinking as well.  I do have one of those cuisinart coffee pots but the measuring is not my forte.

Bingo went well.  We had a full house and two of the girls from the girls club came today.  They did all of the bingo calling which really pleased me.  The hour went by quickly.  After bingo I came home and had an early supper and watched TV.  I also worked on some letters.

I did stop by the post office and found a letter from Pam in OK..will be writing her sometime later this week.

Now though going to bed...


Popular posts from this blog

Ended up

Because I wasn’t feeling well last Thursday night  and the lack of sleep from it I barely did anything Friday.  I did some laundry, cleaned out one of the litter boxes, emptied the dishwasher only to fill it up again. I made myself an early lunch of steak and potato and had yogurt.  I was not anxious to eat too much as my shoulder still hurt. I think the aches and pains are from the amount of cheese I had in the last couple of days.   I fell asleep for the afternoon watching the X Men double feature.   I did fold some of the clothes and sheets and put more laundry in.  You are probably wondering where all these clothes are coming from.  Some of them have been there a few days and needed refreshing. When I didn’t fold the clothes I watched TV.  I actually sat through Hawaii 5-0 haven’t done that in months.  It's a good show.  It has done a few cross overs with the NCIS franchise (mostly the LA show) now there is some discussion prompted by articles that that H50 will do crossovers …

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…

Busy Friday

I spent a couple of hours working on mail and sending out refunds for the afternoon mailing.  By the end of the morning I spent it working on scanning until the end of  the day.  I  don’t feel I got a lot done but I did have some problems with a couple of the batches.
I did make an appointment with Courtney the health coach for next week.  I was beginning to think I missed an appointment but when I checked with her I found that I hadn’t.  It will be on Wednesday at 4:30.
I wasn’t sure I could eat anything chewy yet so I had broccoli and cheese soup for lunch.  It was good and I did chew on the left side of the mouth with no problem but as usual I probably used both sides.  I had been drinking lots of water at least I tried.  I had some coffee.
It was also refrigerator cleaning day at work.  I had forgotten and manage to lose a new coffee creamer that I put in there from Thursday next time that happens I am bringing in a cooler  so I don’t waste three dollars.  It's already on the nex…