Challenges

I have a few challenges I need to handle.  Everyone does this one and its the taxes.  Every year I procrastinate (because I don’t want to do it or I think its going to be a hassle for one reason or another).  This time I am going to use the H&R Block free stuff instead of the box that comes every year that you have to pay for eventually.  As soon as I finish here I am going to go and do it.
I have been up since 5:30 thanks to the furball society of one.  I feel pretty good considering I had been on the machine until about 4 this morning.  I had some issue with the mask but I just had to reposition my head (that’s usually what has to happen).

The sun is just getting up itself.  There are clouds and according to the weather page its 37 degrees out.  I have turned the heat up but when it gets warmer I am turning it down and opening the windows again.

As I mention in the Pen Pal Blog there has been some issues with the Pen pal groups on Facebook.  Some of the admins are issuing statements and reminders on behavior and some of the members are taking offense to Admins behavior and choice of words.  Considering I have used foul language on a few sites and admins and members were offended I prefer to stay out of it.

I do have to go to the Credit Union again and deposit the money I have wrapped and the money I have from closing out the account.  If I leave it here it will be spent.  I don’t want to do that.
We still have the ants for one crawling around in the cabinet last night by the stove.  Yay.  I will have to deal with that later.

Sky is somewhere and TL is sleeping near me.  Its funny every so often I hear her moan or groan and I tend to worry if she is hurting or sick.  She seems fine.  Not very cuddly today but that’s probably okay.

Well this is it got to get going.  Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

I was wondering why

Don't Know what's going on