Skip to main content

Did you ever notice?

That when ever you take time off from work you think you will have lots of time to do what you need and perhaps get lots done that it ends up not necessarily being the case?  Case in point yesterday I had to run some errands and I had to leave work early.  I stopped at the banks I needed to go to and then I got home for a quick bite to eat.  After I ate and spent time with Sky I headed to the insurance agency and paid the house insurance.  We chatted while he got access to the website.  It was really great. 

After that was done I called my sister to let her know that the house insurance was paid for another year.  She was glad but still has doubts about the information he gave me about getting insurance now.  The Agent says that once the house is in my name then he will cancel the current policy and find me a new one in my name.  Liz is still going to get her friend to look into it as well.

When I got home for the final time for the day it was after 4.  I watched TV while the cats slept and then I got dinner and they finally came down after I looked in on them.

Dr. T sent out an email blast letting people know that one of the girls is in the hospital and had a set back and wanted all of us to send cards or visit her (I am guessing).  I had sent a prayer request to one of the pen pal groups that does prayer requests and many responded.  I will get a card soon just don't know when  yet.

Chairman Phil sent out an email blast about the 4th District meeting for this month and it will be on a Friday I think but it will be a week earlier than normal (our meeting would be landing on Good Friday)  Location has not been decided-yet.

The weather has been great.  Somewhat chilly but spring-like at times.  The rest of the week will have some rain and snow.  Temperatures are supposed to drop by Thursday I think.

Now its time for me to get ready for work.



Popular posts from this blog

Yay Friday

I am so glad today is Friday.I woke up early again but stayed in bed for a bit.I didn’t lay down again after feeding the cats today.I did a little straightening up here and there.
I got a message from Livia last night letting me know I dated the check wrong and wanted a fresh one.I left another one with today’s date on it.I am just not sure when she is coming over.I didn’t want the house to look messed up after all the work she did.
The ride in was a bit anxiety filled.Several times I thought I was going to plow into the back of several cars.I wasn’t speeding but the cars in front of me didn’t seem to move.I was glad to get to the garage and then to the office.
In the morning I did some refunds and then spent time working on the readdress mail.It was about that time my guardian angel suggested I needed to do them (No kidding) and then as the afternoon progressed.She asked me to write up all that needs to be done because SR was upset that both of us were taking the beginning of next month…

i waited

I had been waiting since 10 to hear from AH my Easter Dinner host about dropping off the main dish to store in my refrigerator overnight.I was expecting her to call before coming. Well she called me around 4:30 to let me know that she didn’t need to come over she had managed to clean her own refrigerator.I had things that I wanted to do.
Liz ended up coming here for coffee and we got caught up with family news for the next hour.She brought me a choc bunny and flowers, and some sweets for breakfast and or desserts.She had mocked horror when I told her how the kitties were able to go in to a closet.She told me what was going on with her SIL in Waterbury and how this and the ride up to Waterbury was a bit much for Nelson.
I have been doing a few things here and there.Like folding clothes, doing the dishes, and very shortly cleaning up the bathroom-again.Earlier had the TV on and did some net browsing.
Oh and around 10 am this morning April the Giraffe finally had her baby.I can’t believe I …

I swear

I swear every time I go to do my taxes.I have issues whether it is internet connections, firewalls, or I have problems with my passwords.I started to get it set up around 8 and ended up using and I still have to fix it.Didn’t put info in that is needed.Will have to do it soon.
So Easter at my friend’s house.I have mixed feelings about it.It was a little hectic and awkward for me.The food phenomenal.The behavior of some really rude.I was asked to set the table yet this one woman who has only been here (in the country) five years doesn’t move.I didn’t want to wait for her to finish cutting something that could have been done in the kitchen.A few people spoke in Greek and when they know how to speak English whether it is limited or not.Everyone left me at the table with the old Greek lady who barely spoke English.I really didn’t appreciate it.The hostess interrupts her daughter while the daughter is speaking and doesn’t say excuse me.I let Roberta know when we were leavin…