Fly By Posts

Last couple of days very busy at work as expected I had lots of mail waiting for me.  I managed to catch up by the time I left today.  Some hints as to the move but not set in stone.  I had my customer service training.  It wasn't what I was expecting.  However, the things they would like us to do I already do on a daily basis anyway.  The university was invited to move to Florida by its Governor after learning that the city and state are planning on taxing them .  This has been a goal of the rank and file.  Now for a brief second  today I thought about what would happen if Yale did (but it has been reasoned they won't) what would happen to our jobs would the hospital get their wish and break the union?  What would happen to those who have jobs here?  It will be interesting to see what happens.

Lawn Guy came yesterday and worked on the yard.  Will submit estimates of what he plans on doing to the yard including getting the pepple/stones up (make sure patio that doesn't quite work for me.  He also is replace some flower bushes with evergreens.  Not sure what else but right now it won't matter.

The last step of realigning finances has come through the last balance transfer has been approved and I have started paying on it.  I believe I will have it paid off in a matter of one month.  I don't feel so overwhelmed and feel better organized.  I am going to get a composition notebook and make it a record.

Decide i would to my taxes via Turbo tax through the credit union.  I hope to have it done by the weeknd.

Getting tired now...not s ure if its just the end of the day or because I have a cold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited