Skip to main content

I am tired

It seems like I have had a busy and long day.  The first thing I left here around 7:30 (I should know better) I had traffic jam on the highway all the way into New Haven.  I did manage to get to the office a little after 8.  I called both BB and LC to let them know I would be late.  I couldn't make my mind up to what alternate route I could have taken that would have gotten to work.  I decided to stay on the HW.

My day at work was hectic.  We got more mail and I was unsure for myself as to what to do with it (mostly magazines for the docs).  There was some stuff for us. So from now on I have to go through it all and pull the stuff we work on (attorney mail, reports, documents for the doctors to sign).  I wasn't even able to finish the work I was doing.  I really thought we would get it every other day but it seems like we are getting it every day.  Now that I got the final word from my ADMIN I feel much better about it.

I talked with Liz today after I found a deposit that I got from Chase and I had forgotten it was the points earned from cc.  I am expecting another one that will be going to the credit union.  We also discussed one other bill that I could get paid and for now and I will be set until the direct deposit kicks in.   Liz an I are planning on getting together perhaps on Saturday do more with setting up the automatic withdrawal. 

I was home just after 4:30 and Sky came down and greeted me while Tiger stayed up on my bed.  I did come up to see her until after I had dinner.  She came down after awhile.

I had pork chops and it was good.  Probably could cook it a little bit longer.  It wasn't completely pink so don't worry.  I also went through and entire jar of Strawberry Jam.  That I just got on Sunday.

I did some more laundry and folded the sheets I put in last night and put the dishwasher through.  I will empty it tomorrow. 

For now I am going to bed...


Popular posts from this blog

Ended up

Because I wasn’t feeling well last Thursday night  and the lack of sleep from it I barely did anything Friday.  I did some laundry, cleaned out one of the litter boxes, emptied the dishwasher only to fill it up again. I made myself an early lunch of steak and potato and had yogurt.  I was not anxious to eat too much as my shoulder still hurt. I think the aches and pains are from the amount of cheese I had in the last couple of days.   I fell asleep for the afternoon watching the X Men double feature.   I did fold some of the clothes and sheets and put more laundry in.  You are probably wondering where all these clothes are coming from.  Some of them have been there a few days and needed refreshing. When I didn’t fold the clothes I watched TV.  I actually sat through Hawaii 5-0 haven’t done that in months.  It's a good show.  It has done a few cross overs with the NCIS franchise (mostly the LA show) now there is some discussion prompted by articles that that H50 will do crossovers …

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…


I am very tired right now.  I ended up sleeping on the couch last night when I saw a creepy crawly centipede (long legged type) on the ceiling and my boy trying to attack it.  I don’t know if he ever got it but I did look when I came up to get dress.  I didn’t see it.
I am feeling pleased with myself this morning (toot toot).  I finally made the tomato sauce I have been wanting to make for the past two weeks from All  It wasn’t all that hard to do. I started preparing it around 5 and turn it on as I was leaving.  It should be ready by the time I get home.  I posted about it on FB…My cousin’s Wife Becky liked it.
Work has been good so far busy as usual.  I checked in with LAS and she told me the services for FC are on Thursday I found the obituary but it is completed yet.  I will be taking the morning off and I may come back by lunch time.  It will be in Cheshire.
I found out that starting this week until we are caught up I will be scanning every Thursday and Friday all day.…