Monday Musings

Happy Snowing Spring Day!  Not alot of accumulation and it should be melted by the end of the day.  I think we got about 5 to 6 inches.  It started probably sometime around 10.  I noticed it wasn't really sticking to the streets at first and it was already melting by the morning.  It is supposed to get into the 40's around here but not much higher than that.  It has been reported that it will be in the 60's by the end of the week.  That's great since I have a long weekend coming up.

Didn't make it to bingo yesterday.  I had a flat tire.  I called the garage I usually do business with and only the gas monkey was there.  He was willing to call the owner but I didn't want to that.   I finally called my insurance company roadside assistance (Safe Co) and by 2:30 a "provider" came and changed the tire for me.  I had already called the nursing home and told them I was having a problem.  All the while I had several people stop to help or ask to help and including neighbors

Comments

Send some snow here to Germany please :)
Kate said…
Well Hello Stranger its good to see you...:) Next time it snows I will. The last batch melted by the end of the day.

You sound very happy in your posts..:). I wish you and your beautiful bride a health and happy Easter..:)

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

I was wondering why

Don't Know what's going on