Monday Musings


It was another beautiful morning around here.  The sun was shining and the temperatures were comfortable.  It is in the mid to upper 60’s and felt wonderful.  I see we might be getting showers from Thursday until the weekend.  That I am not happy about but what can you do.

Work was fine had lots to do especially when I had a short day today.  I went and saw the pulmonist and he says I am doing well I will see him in August.  The only thing I didn’t like was having to pay for parking.  Propark charges $3 for the first two hours.  It just started two weeks ago and the tenants, visitors, patients you name it are not happy.  I think they want to start a petition to present to the Landlords which I believe is the University.

I am so looking forward to the pest control guy coming to take care of the ants.  They are showing up everywhere.  Sky is trying to play squash with them and nearly wrecked a few things last night chasing a moth.  He was supposed to come Thursday but now it may be Friday.

Liz was able to get people to pick up my “new” furniture but it won’t be until Saturday.  The same day Jim is coming up ;)

Now I am going to get ready for bed.  I have gotten tired now…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

I was wondering why

Don't Know what's going on