TGIF

It was funny I was trying to think of a title for this and when I was about to give it the same title came up from last year for the exact same day.  So obviously I needed to change it for this one.  Anyway very glad it’s Friday.
This week was good but busy.  Yesterday I made it to my former neighbor’s wake and got to see his children, grandchildren and great grandchild.  I also got to see a very dear friend who was the advisor of the Police Explorer post we belonged to.  It had been years since I last saw him and I asked him how he survived the two hurricanes and he lost his house both times.  He was telling me about his wife’s health (stable for now).  I was there for about 15 minutes and had promises from both Ron and John they would stop by the house sometime.  Hopefully they will take me up on the invitation.
I was home a short time later and relaxed and ate some fruit cup and then got ready for the girls night out.  I picked Roberta up just before 5:15 and we headed to the restaurant. Of course we were the first ones there.  Then JW and finally Dr. T arrived.   We were seated and got caught up with everyone’s lives.  I had a lot to eat and glad we had a great time.  We didn’t even touch on the future of the club and I personally think that’s a mistake.  We have some time yet.  Dr. T is going on vacation for a week so we don’t meet again until next month.
As soon as I got home I got into the shower.  I had internal issues and needed to get cleaned up and after that I went to bed.  The kitties followed suit.  I was particularly pleased that Miss Tiger was very cuddlesome. 
Before going to bed I answered a text from Jim.  He wants to come up for a visit a week from tomorrow.  Wee.  I am glad that Livia will be here that week to clean and it’s the same week as the 4th District too.
Speaking of…Chairman Phil sent out an email blast in the last couple of days for the meeting and asked for RSVPs.  So far I have been getting the responses.  Four are definitely not coming, 1 definitely is, 2 are not sure.  I need to write up a proposal regarding refreshments.  At least discuss it at the next meeting.

I have been keeping an eye out for my tax refunds and so far nada.  I really hope the State one isn’t going to be held up long.  Although with all the new state Layoffs that may be a given.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited