Thankful Thursday

1.            I am thankful for my family warts and all.
2.            I am thankful for my friends.
3.            I am thankful for my neighbors
4.            I am thankful for my job and co-workers who are my extended family
5.            I am thankful for the Medical profession who are taking care of my health.
6.            I am thankful for the organizations I am a part of that keep me busy.
7.            I am thankful for the weather
8.            I am thankful my brother in law continues to recover from a very long and painful summer.
9.            I am thankful for my home.
10.          I am thankful for my kitties.

This week has been pretty good as far as weather is concerned.  It rained at the beginning of the week but the rest of the week has and will be beautiful. 
Work has been revving up for the contract negotiations and there is a meeting or two regarding the current budget crisis and of course the bargaining units.  I am certain we have the right people to get what we want as long as “the other side” is cooperating.  I realize they don’t always so it will be very interesting to see what happens.
The woman’s club meeting went very well.  I am not so sure the whole “active participation and commitment” was addressed but she couldn’t very well tell the choir.  We have a few things coming up including another one final farewell for Roberta in club wide.
Tonight the women folk of the club have dinner at Plan B restaurant.  I am really looking forward to that.
The kitties have been okay.  They knocked over one of the boxes so I had to clean it up.  Someone had a hairball and Think it had to do with the catnip in the bag.  She was actually chewing on the bag and I know that’s definitely not good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

I was wondering why

Don't Know what's going on