Thankful Thursday

1.            I am thankful for my family warts and all.
2.            I am thankful for my friends.
3.            I am thankful for my neighbors
4.            I am thankful for my job and co-workers who are my extended family
5.            I am thankful for the Medical profession who are taking care of my health.
6.            I am thankful for the organizations I am a part of that keep me busy.
7.            I am thankful for the weather
8.            I am thankful for my home.
9              I am thankful for my kitties.
I had a great time despite the fact my sister didn’t believe me rearranging furniture in my house over the weekend.  Several times she threatened to beat with If I said It was fun.  It actually was tiring but now I have a new living room.
My brother came up for an overnight and we had fun as well.  We managed to have lunch together and some moments for chatting.  He will be up in May for the scholarship.
My friends Mama and Papa R are enjoying their vacation and will be returning next week to begin their final move to NC.  We are supposed to get together with the club for a farewell picnic.  I am not sure what date it is now.
I am getting together with my friend Dave this weekend.  We are going to Starbuck’s on Saturday for coffee.  I hadn’t talked to him for a few weeks.  It was time to get together.
The kitties are behaving around the new furniture.  I did see Tiger “knead” one of the couches but I shooed her away and put the repellent on the furniture again.
I didn’t go to the Monthly General DTC yesterday. I was too tired.  I know pretty much what’s going on anyway since we discuss it at the 4th.
Woman’s club is making plans for the picnic but we are still trying to get the date.  It looks like it will be during the week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited