The last couple of days went by fast


The last two days went by fast.  Yesterday I worked until 12:30 and then went for my Benlysta infusion and then ran some errands and came home by 4.  I cancelled my session with Debra as it was going to be too much to drive back into the city and when I saw the traffic on my way home I knew it was a good choice. 

Today I was on my own as far as doing the mail.  Guardian Angel had today off and we had two mail pickups today.  The mail volume allowed me to work on refund checks.

 Next week depending on how much mail I get I may be helping out with the Scanning.  Mama Joanie will be out for a while due to her health problems.  Young Anthony and my Supervisor will be on vacation and so that will leave Janet and AC to do most of the work.  I just have to get access to the scanning programs.  It has been quite some time.

Liz called Lawyer Bob yesterday and told him of the window we want to replace and suggested we get the one with 6 over 1 (she suggested the 6 over 6) we even got Jim’s view on it as well. Anyway he suggested that we get the one with 6 over 1 so that it help with the sale of the house when the time comes.  Anyway we have made arrangements for him and his contractor to come take a look around the house to see what else needs to be done and that will be next Saturday.  So tomorrow and for the next several days when I am not volunteering or working or whatever I have to clean out some areas.  I have made a list of things that I would like to be done.

Yesterday I went to the post office to take care of the PO BOX bill.  It is now paid for six months.   So I will pay for it again in October.  While I was there I picked up the mail and found a letter and coupon book waiting for me.  The letter was from Trish Barnes.  I may get her letter written tonight

Tonight is the Laurelton Hall Prom.  Neighbor Shannon and her friends all were dressed so beautifully and Shannon came over to say hello and I nearly cried.  They will all come back to the house (Shannon’s) tonight and have an after Prom party.  Hopefully the rain will hold off until they come home.

Yes I said rain.  It didn’t rain last night but it will be some rain and drizzle tonight and during the weekend.  It has been in the 50’s today and now in the 40’s.  It felt almost like February.

I have to say I think I am having sciatica. I couldn’t sleep last night because my leg and rear end hurt like hell.  It was like that all day too.  I did take my prednisone and I think I should take some Tylenol.  It’s starting to hurt again now.

The kitties are pretty good.  They were downstairs for a short time and now are each sitting on a cushion on the chair and one of the couches.  I am glad they are not under the sofas.  I have a feeling they have explored under the sofas when I am not home.

I am going to have to close out right now.  The battery is running low and I want to see the rest of the Mummy Returns movie (its not like I haven’t seen it before)>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited