What a Gorgeous Day!

The sun is shining and the temperatures are comfortable (read: have no idea but) and the windows are open.  This morning I wanted to stay in bed but again my diligent alarm clock wanted me up.  Sky and Tiger were hungry I am guessing.

So I got up did our regular constitution and managed to get the babes fed.  I gave them both half a can of the new food.  Friskies this time.  the 5.5 oz can.  It was shredded something or else.  They seem to both eat it.  I gave them one can of tuna yesterday (since they had run out of food) and they both ate it.  There hasn't been any reprecusions on that front and they haven't left me massive piles of fertilizer either.  I had to clean the spot more when I discovered the last bunch.  It may be time for the rug cleaning again.

I laid on the couch for a short time than got ready for church.  I went to the 8:30 mass and I was glad I did.  It puts life back into perspective for me when I need it.  After the services I went to the K of C communion breakfast.  They had a lot of food and of course it was all delicious.  I was home by 11 and decided to take a nap for a bit.  Then I went out side and chatted with neighbors.

After a while it was time to get ready for bingo.  I left here just after 1:30 and made it on time.  Marnie was there and either the staff is getting dumber or something.  Tney thought I wasn't going to be here this week.  i clearly told them the 10th.  Either she plays stupid or just doesn't get it.

When I got home I closed the windows and decided to relax before starting on some chores that I have been ignoring or avoiding this weekend.

This week will be a fairly busy one at that.  I have Doctors appointments,  Livia is supposed to come tomorow, and the pest control is coming Thursday mid morning.  I have the 4th District meeting that night and Jim is coming up next weekend.  It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

I was wondering why

Don't Know what's going on