What a lovely day

My Friend Debbie and Stan got married today.  It was at their synagogue in Meriden and it was a lovely yet small.  The reception was held in the hall next door.  The food was simple and delicious.  Poached Salmon, macaroni and cheese, and a dish I can best describe as couscous, and broccoli.  For Dessert there was fruit salad, cookie assortment and coffee and tea.  The reception was over by 3 or 4 and we took Stan's daughter to the Ferry in Bridgeport.  On the way home from there we stopped at Christmas Tree Shop.  It was nearly 5 when I got home.

The weather was absolutely beautiful.  Sunny and in the mid to upper 40's.  It was a complete surprise considering the weather forecast called for rain and snow.  This entire weekend has been great weather wise.

Since I have been home I took a nap, did some laundry, started the dishwasher and should be done in about 10 minutes.  I am really tired now and so I am getting on the CPAP machine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited