Skip to main content

Mid Week Reflection

Have had a hard time finding time to write in the last few days.  I have either been too busy, too tired, you name it-it’s been one thing or another.  I am not sure this week will be conducive to writing much either.
Mother’s Day weekend was a rainy one for most of the weekend.  My Lawyer and his contractor came over to take a look (not really inspect-actually it is that) and my sister and I spent a good two hours picking some stuff up at Lowes.  We had lunch together and then I came home and the rest of the night I was sick.
Mother’s Day was quiet until I had dinner with Liz and her family.  I did get a chance to talk to my brother earlier in the day and then at night was basically getting ready for the week.  I went to bed fairly early too.
Monday was our woman’s club dinner/meeting as we said our final goodbyes to Roberta.  I gave a speech and the two of us were crying.  As we were leaving JV didn’t see us and backed his truck into my car.  We have to make arrangements to have him pull out the dent for me.
Tuesday was half day at work for me as I had to have three cavities filled and that took almost until 11.  He talked about having mercury in the band or the filling but I didn’t even think about it until later on.  Could that really have an adverse effect on me?
The New storm door has been ordered (it actually was in stock) and will be installed on the 19th of this month.  I have taken the whole day off from work that day.  My BIL says they do a good job at installing and they will only take an hour or so to do it.  In the next few weeks the window will be delivered and installed.
The guy who came to look over the house this past weekend will be coming buy to install the smoke/CO2 detectors, and the railings and few other things.  Liz asked me about it today when we played telephone tag.  I hadn’t heard from him and of course if he tried today he would get a voice message.  I just have to make sure the house is in somewhat decent shape.
I am starting to put out a few things for the bulk pickup for next Monday.  My nephews will be over on Thursday to take the Stuff out of the garage and put it out front for me. 
The kitties have been pretty good.  I noticed Tiger is shedding a lot.  I am not sure why.  I have been giving them new friskie flavors (that I am grateful we as humans don’t have to eat).  They have been both very vocal at getting my attention too.  One day I literally picked Tiger up twice.  She wasn’t having it at all.  She avoided m two times after that.    I think she has been going under the new sofa recliner to sleep and hang out.   
The tabby hasn’t shown up in over a week and half.  I am very relieved because I sure didn’t want to take it to the shelter.  I can only imagine what the consequences would be.
Well I have to finish my work and then head home.  I am really not feeling well again and I am pretty sure its because of the meds I haven’t been taking and some of the food I have been eating,.


Popular posts from this blog

Ended up

Because I wasn’t feeling well last Thursday night  and the lack of sleep from it I barely did anything Friday.  I did some laundry, cleaned out one of the litter boxes, emptied the dishwasher only to fill it up again. I made myself an early lunch of steak and potato and had yogurt.  I was not anxious to eat too much as my shoulder still hurt. I think the aches and pains are from the amount of cheese I had in the last couple of days.   I fell asleep for the afternoon watching the X Men double feature.   I did fold some of the clothes and sheets and put more laundry in.  You are probably wondering where all these clothes are coming from.  Some of them have been there a few days and needed refreshing. When I didn’t fold the clothes I watched TV.  I actually sat through Hawaii 5-0 haven’t done that in months.  It's a good show.  It has done a few cross overs with the NCIS franchise (mostly the LA show) now there is some discussion prompted by articles that that H50 will do crossovers …

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…

Busy Friday

I spent a couple of hours working on mail and sending out refunds for the afternoon mailing.  By the end of the morning I spent it working on scanning until the end of  the day.  I  don’t feel I got a lot done but I did have some problems with a couple of the batches.
I did make an appointment with Courtney the health coach for next week.  I was beginning to think I missed an appointment but when I checked with her I found that I hadn’t.  It will be on Wednesday at 4:30.
I wasn’t sure I could eat anything chewy yet so I had broccoli and cheese soup for lunch.  It was good and I did chew on the left side of the mouth with no problem but as usual I probably used both sides.  I had been drinking lots of water at least I tried.  I had some coffee.
It was also refrigerator cleaning day at work.  I had forgotten and manage to lose a new coffee creamer that I put in there from Thursday next time that happens I am bringing in a cooler  so I don’t waste three dollars.  It's already on the nex…