Skip to main content


Today would be the day I arrive five to ten minutes late! Not a good way to start the day and it is real important that I don’t do this.  Considering the atmosphere around here.  They are clamping down on the unscheduled absences and tardiness and anything else.  That could be Sis’s concern but I just have to tell her that most of the time I take off is fine as long as it’s already scheduled.

I was under this misconception today since Yale had the graduation that traffic into the city would be light.  Man was I wrong.  There was still traffic but not to the extent as it was.  Again it also all depends on what time I leave the house.  I actually do this every year.  It is not like the city will come to a complete a total desertion.  There will still be visitors and tourists, concerts, sporting events and of course the various holidays. I am also pretty sure the unions will be doing marches and stuff like that throughout the city.

For some reason the insurance company returned my check to my account.  I had the insurance agent check it out and they couldn’t see anything indicating I paid for it.  So now I have to zip on into Milford Center and pay it then.  I could have done it over the phone but I didn’t think I had the info they wanted (my checking account and routing number) yet I forgot my checkbook was right in front of me with that information.

Finally got my State tax refund today.  I was contemplating on paying bills with It but decided to build up the savings account with it.  I am not sure what the holdup was for it but I am glad I have it now.

Sis and I are going shopping on Saturday.  I convinced her to come with me but she doesn’t like it.


Popular posts from this blog

Ended up

Because I wasn’t feeling well last Thursday night  and the lack of sleep from it I barely did anything Friday.  I did some laundry, cleaned out one of the litter boxes, emptied the dishwasher only to fill it up again. I made myself an early lunch of steak and potato and had yogurt.  I was not anxious to eat too much as my shoulder still hurt. I think the aches and pains are from the amount of cheese I had in the last couple of days.   I fell asleep for the afternoon watching the X Men double feature.   I did fold some of the clothes and sheets and put more laundry in.  You are probably wondering where all these clothes are coming from.  Some of them have been there a few days and needed refreshing. When I didn’t fold the clothes I watched TV.  I actually sat through Hawaii 5-0 haven’t done that in months.  It's a good show.  It has done a few cross overs with the NCIS franchise (mostly the LA show) now there is some discussion prompted by articles that that H50 will do crossovers …

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…

Busy Friday

I spent a couple of hours working on mail and sending out refunds for the afternoon mailing.  By the end of the morning I spent it working on scanning until the end of  the day.  I  don’t feel I got a lot done but I did have some problems with a couple of the batches.
I did make an appointment with Courtney the health coach for next week.  I was beginning to think I missed an appointment but when I checked with her I found that I hadn’t.  It will be on Wednesday at 4:30.
I wasn’t sure I could eat anything chewy yet so I had broccoli and cheese soup for lunch.  It was good and I did chew on the left side of the mouth with no problem but as usual I probably used both sides.  I had been drinking lots of water at least I tried.  I had some coffee.
It was also refrigerator cleaning day at work.  I had forgotten and manage to lose a new coffee creamer that I put in there from Thursday next time that happens I am bringing in a cooler  so I don’t waste three dollars.  It's already on the nex…