Saturday Doings


It was a quiet morning for the most part.  I woke up early enough to wait for the peapod delivery that came just at 7 and I was putting them away ten minutes later.  The kitties disappeared as usual until I went back to bed for a couple of hours.

Today is really turning into a lazy and sleepy day.  Between watching the latest NCIS marathon, a little laundry and a shower I haven’t done much.  I actually am feeling pretty tired.  I don’t know if it was because of the semi busy week I had or just the day.

The sun was out for a couple of hours this morning but it got much cooler and cloudier by lunchtime.  I was expecting it to start raining like it originally predicted but when I talked with neighbor Don he said it won’t be until later tonight.  I love rainy Saturday nights.

I heard from Mama R and Papa M yesterday well maybe just Mama they have arrived in NC safely around mid-afternoon.  Now the next step is to unpack and settle in.  Mama kept saying that it will take at least a year for them to unpack.  Something tells me I will be helping them when I go down in July.

I had a great time last night at the ladies night.  Liz had a friend of hers and Olga and Cheryl was there.  I saw cousin Donna B and we talked about kitties and NC.  She gave me some good tips and suggestions.  Father Aidan sat with us and we had fun.  Olga won one of the baskets.  12 lb chocolates.  It was all over by 8:15.

I managed to get to the district meeting and stayed until 10:00.  I was home a short time later and in bed by 10:30.

Who knows after cleaning the kitchen up I may just get to some letters that need printing and mailing.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

I was wondering why

Don't Know what's going on