I am already


Well I think I am ready to go.  My suitcase is packed, my errands have been done, my instructions and boarding passes for the trip down are all printed out (and brought to mind what Liz said about how I react to things. ) She gave me one of those words HALT.  Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired.  If any of those occur I need to take steps back and think things through.

There are some things that will have to wait until I get back.  I am just too tired to do it now.  I got up early after a sleepless night.  Even though I took a nap or two today.  I fed the kittens, watched TV, called Jim, and late in the day I had to go to the doctors for the patches of eczema and the fungal splotches as well.  I also had them clean out my Right eat and I can hear again.

Liz was pretty upset with me because I didn’t come to her sooner about the book(s).  She says I have been spending way too much money on food outside of the house (going out) and being obstinate about it. She felt I could have had a lot more money saved up.  As it is I still get another paycheck tomorrow and just barely make the bills this week. She felt I took 4 hours from her last night that could have been spent with her husband or just us catching up.  She understands there is a learning curve but I have to put on my big girl panties and make sure I am doing what I am supposed to. My Brother in law wasn’t happy at 10 pm.

Tiger I think is lurking around here and in my old bedroom My Sky was sitting here beside me while I write this he has been showing me some love.  I found myself getting a tiny bit emotional as this will be the first week I will be away from them that I haven’t been in the hospital or watching Preston.

I need to turn off some lights and take a rest for a few hours before I have to get up in five hours. Ugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

I was wondering why

Don't Know what's going on