Skip to main content

Its a chilly Sunday Morning

It is the kind of morning you stay in bed.  According to the weather report at it is 65 degrees but feels like 63.  I can vouch for that.  As I said yesterday it’s been like that a few nights this past week. 

I tried to stay in bed and succeeded on some levels until 6 then the morning chorus of meows persisted.  I got up and did my normal daily constitution of bathroom, litterboxes, and feeding.  I also went to lie down and watched TV for a little bit and then by 7 started watching LOTR.  I did some surfing as well. 

The peapod delivery guy came to the door just after 8 and found me dozing.  That’s really unnerving.  I am really glad I was dressed.  I can only imagine what I looked like.  I got almost everything I ordered except the steaks.  That will have to be on the next order.  I do have to do something with the chicken today.  I actually have to start using the stuff I froze already.

Kitten 1 and kitten 2 are both sleeping.  I found sky in his spot under the spring mattress.  I am not sure where Tiger is but my gut tells me under the other sofa recliner.  I did check the spare room but didn’t see her.  I got some new cat food for them today let’s hope they like this stuff.  I have to start writing down the stuff they like.  They certainly don’t like the pate types. 

Well the laptop needs to get recharged so I am going to do that and go back to the LOTR trilogy.  I won’t be watching too much of PBS this weekend as it’s the early spring/summer fundraising again.

Finally and most importantly Thank you to all those who have stopped by and visited with me please come back anytime.  I look forward to hearing your thoughts on some of the things I have written.


Popular posts from this blog

Ended up

Because I wasn’t feeling well last Thursday night  and the lack of sleep from it I barely did anything Friday.  I did some laundry, cleaned out one of the litter boxes, emptied the dishwasher only to fill it up again. I made myself an early lunch of steak and potato and had yogurt.  I was not anxious to eat too much as my shoulder still hurt. I think the aches and pains are from the amount of cheese I had in the last couple of days.   I fell asleep for the afternoon watching the X Men double feature.   I did fold some of the clothes and sheets and put more laundry in.  You are probably wondering where all these clothes are coming from.  Some of them have been there a few days and needed refreshing. When I didn’t fold the clothes I watched TV.  I actually sat through Hawaii 5-0 haven’t done that in months.  It's a good show.  It has done a few cross overs with the NCIS franchise (mostly the LA show) now there is some discussion prompted by articles that that H50 will do crossovers …

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…

Busy Friday

I spent a couple of hours working on mail and sending out refunds for the afternoon mailing.  By the end of the morning I spent it working on scanning until the end of  the day.  I  don’t feel I got a lot done but I did have some problems with a couple of the batches.
I did make an appointment with Courtney the health coach for next week.  I was beginning to think I missed an appointment but when I checked with her I found that I hadn’t.  It will be on Wednesday at 4:30.
I wasn’t sure I could eat anything chewy yet so I had broccoli and cheese soup for lunch.  It was good and I did chew on the left side of the mouth with no problem but as usual I probably used both sides.  I had been drinking lots of water at least I tried.  I had some coffee.
It was also refrigerator cleaning day at work.  I had forgotten and manage to lose a new coffee creamer that I put in there from Thursday next time that happens I am bringing in a cooler  so I don’t waste three dollars.  It's already on the nex…