Skip to main content

Monday musings

The temperatures were in the mid 70’s by early morning.  It really was beautiful but I already have the fan on in my cubicle.  It’s the first time since the season started that I have put it on at work.  Of course you know I have had it on at home a few times in the last couple of weeks.  However it is not going to be warm later on the week. : P
I gave the kittens some new version (new to us) of Friskies and I think they liked it.  It looked like most if it was gone by the time I left this morning.  I think it was the Prime filets with gravy.  They have been weird with their affection lately.  One minute they rub up against my legs for attention or in Sky’s case drops in on me at bed time the next they are playing hard to get.
I met the newest members of Grove Street of course ask me the lady’s name? Don’t know!  What were her fur babies’ names?  Augie and Bo.  Anyway we made tentative plans to fully meet after I got home tonight but that didn’t work because I ended up spending time at Liz’s house.
Work went well.  Busy for Monday.  No major disruptions.  No updates to report.  The collection flyer went around for Toni’s niece and I will be contributing to that later on this week.
Getting home was challenge.  Long Wharf was surprisingly heavier than normal even for a Monday.  Then it cleared up until I got to Milford.   I arrived to Sis’s just about the same time as C&J.  They were picking up his kids for the night and then while there made plans for Sis’s birthday tomorrow.  After everyone left I headed home.
I was too tired to cook or nuke anything so I stopped at Adams and picked up Chicken from the hot bar.  Trying to rationalize this to myself as I have chicken in the freezer.
Getting tired so now I am heading to bed…


Popular posts from this blog

Ended up

Because I wasn’t feeling well last Thursday night  and the lack of sleep from it I barely did anything Friday.  I did some laundry, cleaned out one of the litter boxes, emptied the dishwasher only to fill it up again. I made myself an early lunch of steak and potato and had yogurt.  I was not anxious to eat too much as my shoulder still hurt. I think the aches and pains are from the amount of cheese I had in the last couple of days.   I fell asleep for the afternoon watching the X Men double feature.   I did fold some of the clothes and sheets and put more laundry in.  You are probably wondering where all these clothes are coming from.  Some of them have been there a few days and needed refreshing. When I didn’t fold the clothes I watched TV.  I actually sat through Hawaii 5-0 haven’t done that in months.  It's a good show.  It has done a few cross overs with the NCIS franchise (mostly the LA show) now there is some discussion prompted by articles that that H50 will do crossovers …

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…


I am very tired right now.  I ended up sleeping on the couch last night when I saw a creepy crawly centipede (long legged type) on the ceiling and my boy trying to attack it.  I don’t know if he ever got it but I did look when I came up to get dress.  I didn’t see it.
I am feeling pleased with myself this morning (toot toot).  I finally made the tomato sauce I have been wanting to make for the past two weeks from All  It wasn’t all that hard to do. I started preparing it around 5 and turn it on as I was leaving.  It should be ready by the time I get home.  I posted about it on FB…My cousin’s Wife Becky liked it.
Work has been good so far busy as usual.  I checked in with LAS and she told me the services for FC are on Thursday I found the obituary but it is completed yet.  I will be taking the morning off and I may come back by lunch time.  It will be in Cheshire.
I found out that starting this week until we are caught up I will be scanning every Thursday and Friday all day.…