Monday Musings

It was a beautiful morning and another early morning but I managed to stay in until 5:30. Sky the dutiful alarm clock eventually got the message.  WE did our regular constitution but just slightly different.  I think Tiger got sick again.  Maybe too many treats. 

I talked with Liz this morning.  She refuses to give me a wake-up call for my vacation.  She suggests to use all the alarm clocks in the house or call Jim.  She answered some questions for me that I had over the weekend that included the Taxes question.  She wants to review the books (eek).  We will do that tomorrow. 

I friended a former Teacher from HS on FB today and she sent me the following: “The department of health and human service are helping the youth, retired and also the disable in the society i just benefited from the program also.... I got a sum of $150,000 from them.” This set off the alarm bells for me.  Is this really her? Or did someone hijack her page?  After a few minutes chatting I said basically came across it before not sure I want to participate and thanked her and said lunch over.  She did give me the contact info.  I am not doing it.

I checked in with Dave yesterday.  He is visiting Province town RI this week. He sent me a picture of him and Rose together.  It looks like they are under a red tent.  I will talk with him after my own trip.

Tonight I will be updating the book and writing letters as the house will be cleaned.


Clouds seem to be rolling in already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

I was wondering why

Don't Know what's going on