Saturday Doings


I WAS dragging my heels yesterday morning.  It was D-Day for me as far as cleaning the litter boxes are concerned.   I showered and got into some cruddy clothes and started to do it.    I did start the upstairs one first but the toilet not cooperating so I did the one in the bathroom downstairs.  I have to admit I thought I left the litterbox upstairs on the edge of the bathtub and all I could think is it must be all over the floor now.  I didn’t so I was quite relieved.  I washed the floor and the matt so I wasn’t worried about the floor upstairs.

Peapod came at quarter of 7.  It’s a damn good thing I was awake.  When he arrived Tiger went immediately for the back of the recliner and underneath it.  I think Sky went upstairs.   This time I didn’t get one thing because it was out of stock.  But I did get the things that didn’t come last time.

The cats started coming out of hiding sometime after 8:30 and sat out back.  I opened the door to the cellar so they can explore for a bit.  They walked around again. At one point I found Sky rolling around in the litterbox just after he used it.  He smelled like the kitty litter and still does.  I was a little apprehensive about  cuddling with him considering he still smelled like it.

I have been sending out e-cards for both Father’s Day to Jim and a birthday card for a friend from the DTC.  I decided that from now on I am going to use this site again for birthdays and holidays and I am also going to do it for the Christmas Holiday.  That way I can save money on stamps and cards.
The afternoon I did some laundry and napped.  Right after lunch of a huge salad with steak I had started feeling weird.  I ended up getting a headache and took some Tylenol and fell asleep for a while.
I felt better by late afternoon and had semi late dinner of grilled cheese and then later on one of the healthy choice steamers. 
I talked with Jim last night about the NCIS season finale.  He has been turned off by this season's episodes like many others and so he asked me about it via text and he couldn't quite get it so I called and told him about it.  WE also talked about the cats.  I told him about the incidents with the upchucking and the pissing the kitties did.  He says like always I should check with the vet and he would have been angry if she (his cat did it).  I shared my feelings with all the PETMD articles that show up consistently on Facebook.  He doesn't always get to see them because he only has messenger again.  He gets tired of silly and offensive stuff that comes through on there.  I do too. 
Last night was The Mummy Movie Night on Syfy Channel.  I watched both for a little while then the news.  I went to bed shortly after that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

I was wondering why

Don't Know what's going on