Monday Musings

I was able to go back to bed a little longer than usual today.  IT is something I can’t do often.  I am afraid I will over sleep and be late for work.  I could tell I was having a headache so I wanted to see if it would go away it didn’t and hasn’t so far.  I am hoping the Tylenol I took will kick in soon.
It is a beautiful morning so far.  A nice cool breeze and cloudy but it will be in the 80’s today and for the next few days.  I think that the rain we got over night helped it immensely.  Let’s hope the humidity stays away for now.

I was feeling guilty for bailing on the crew at the Oyster festival but I see an email that Phil sent out and it looks like there was a lot of people that showed up to help on both days.  So whatever guilt I was feeling before not so much now.

It looks like there is going to be an all class reunion coming up for the JA Foran HS.  I heard about it on the FB page.  Some people want to do it like the Milford HS all class reunions do.  My first thought GREAT.  Second how much is it going to cost?  I sent the link to DO to see if he would be interested but I am not certain he would be he hasn’t gone to any of the others in the past.

I was looking for things about Endicott and just a few things about emergency preparations in case of a shooter (like the Newtown event) and the athletic competitions coming up.  Of course the end result of the car crash last spring.  The driver is facing manslaughter charges.

There was an article regarding the history of Linden Hall for Girls.  You may have to answer some questions to access the article but it was great to hear the stories and it bringing back memories of my time there.  There is a prayer call for one of the teachers there as well from the Facebook pages.

Southern Connecticut State University has a new President.  According to WTNH his name is Joe Bertolino.  He will be the 12th President of the University as he replaces the former President, Mary Papazian will be the President of San Jose State University in Ca.  Both University sites posted a welcome to both presidents.

I heard from Mama R this afternoon she was just sitting down to Lunch in Maryland.  She figured she would be home in NC by 6:30. I checked the Maryland DOT cameras and it looked like it was moving so she should be home fairly decent time.


I got an email from Cheryl we are getting together on Sunday to review the binder.  She has stated that it will be difficult to get a condo with two cats.  Those I spoke to regarding that feel that if you are outright buying they can’t tell you how many cats you can have because they are indoor cats.  Unfortunately, I could feel myself getting annoyed because they either wouldn’t listen to what I was saying or they were the only ones who know more.  They may have because many were former condo residents.  I even asked Cheryl and she told me even if we buy it outright we are still at the mercy of the rules and regulations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited