Monday Musings

Another Monday and another week has arrived and it is a beautiful one at that.  It is supposed to be lovely all day today.  It’s in the low to mid 70’s right now but getting up to the mid 80’s later.
My day started off well.  I got up fed the kitties and put a few things away and really still have a few more things to do.  The kitties missed the Box again and I have no idea which one.  I have to vacuum the bathroom again anyway to pick up the tossed litter.
To be honest I was fighting a headache and my ankle ache since last night.  I took the Tylenol and by lunch time it was gone.  There were a couple of times I could feel it coming back…I found myself grinding my teeth for no obvious reason but the not so obvious reason someone was getting on my nerves.

A part of me is also anxious because Mama should be here in less then 24 hours.  One part of me is feeling the house is fine and should be acceptable at receiving guests.  The other have of me is feeling there is more to be done.  It is actually how I would feel every time my parents went away on a trip and were coming back and I only had an hour to make sure the house was in order.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited