Thankful THursday

1.            I am thankful for my family warts and all.
2.            I am thankful for my kitties
3.            I am thankful for my job
4.            I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health
5.            I am thankful for my neighbors
6.            I am thankful for my home
7.            I am thankful for my friends
8.            I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.
9             I am thankful for the weather.
10.         I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times.  

I am very thankful my friend Roberta arrived safely on Monday from her home in NC.  She has been very busy doing errands, visiting friends and of course keeping me company at night and we have gone to bed by Midnight every night.  I am looking forward to our Mexican Train this coming Saturday.
We are finally getting much needed rain.  It has been raining on and off the last few weeks but this week it seems more than usual and it is supposed to be raining for most of the week until the weekend.  In between the rain showers its very humid.
Yesterday was the 4th Anniversary of my brother Bob’s death.  My niece did post a “Memorial Message” and a thank you for the love and support she has been given.  I am glad she did it.  I had thought perhaps they weren’t going to do it.
Heard from Sis today.   She was running around doing errands and getting ready for the Birthday lunch on Sunday.  She was lamenting she couldn’t find anything to wear.  She was on her way to getting her hair done as well. 
I heard from Jim.  He told me he wasn’t have a great day and I hope for him it got better.  Today is his day off so I will call him and find out if he will be coming up for the Oyster fest next week. 
My   Neighbor who is the semi pro hockey player is getting ready for hockey season. I was talking with his wife and they will be leaving sometime soon for Montreal.  I don’t think we can watch his team because of the region and our cable package.
I am thankful for the house but certain things are starting to crap out such as the smoke alarms (two so far) and the refrigerator was leaking on the floor a few times yesterday.  Both Roberta and I cleaned it up so this is pushing me to continue to look for a new refrigerator.

After our summer vacation break Debra and I will be meeting Thursday.  We did have a couple of phone sessions so she is pretty much up to speed but it will be good to see her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

I was wondering why

Don't Know what's going on