I can't believe

Yesterday I dropped my keys on the way to my car and they got caught in the door of the bridge to the parking garage.  They fell apart yada yada and so I put part of them in the bag and the other I drove with.  This morning I thought I put all of them in the bag and now I couldn’t find them.  Luckily I really don’t have to worry as Livia is coming today.  I am going to have to get another key chain..

I am not sure she will like the fact I left a lot of stuff for her to clean.  I sometimes think she discusses her clients with others (like reporting me to Mom when I didn’t do certain things) I feel that I am hiring you to do things I don’t want to do.  Which is pretty much everything.  Every time she comes to clean I make a pledge to myself to keep things up.  Not leave things around, sweep, vacuum, pick up stuff.  etc.  I feel I don’t always do it.  Then there are others I know I keep up on.

I can’t remember if I mentioned that Liz told me the Ladies Guild at St Mary’s is meeting tonight.  I Think I will go and see what it is like.  I looked on line and they do have a FB page and so I liked it and see what kinds of things they do.  I did ask a co-worker who joined a Ladies guild in her church and told me a little bit about it.  It’s hugely a social group.  They do some scholarship fundraising, chatting, masses, and that’s about it.  I will give it about 3 months to get a feel for it.  That will include the activities and stuff.

Work went well.  Spent most of the day working on refunds and a little mail.  Even the volume we get through Health Logic was lighter than usual.  Team Lead LC came back today from her Bereavement.  There is a collection going around and I have until the 22nd to contribute.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited