Thankful Thursday

1.            I am thankful for my family warts and all.
2.            I am thankful for my kitties
3.            I am thankful for my job
4.            I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health
5.            I am thankful for my neighbors
6.            I am thankful for my home
7.            I am thankful for my friends
8.            I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.
9             I am thankful for the weather.
10.         I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times. 

The kitties were racing around this morning after waking me up for the day.  Once they were fed they were no different.  I decided to just lay on the couch for a bit and while I was there I watch Sky and he took off and landed on me before he hit the floor. 

Work has been busy today.  No other updates on the labor negotiations since last entry.  I will be leaving early for the day today. 

I straightened out all the appointments previously scheduled and probably will have a few more later on in the month or even next month.  The infusion is next week.

The GFWC Milford Young Woman’s Club and Girls Volunteer Organization kicked of the season last night with the first meeting.  We had several guests and potential members.  We have a lot scheduled for the upcoming year including the dates for the Holiday activities at the Nursing home. Congratulations to the newest members may you enjoy your time with us.

The Democratic Town Committee will be having their Grand Opening Celebration of the Campaign Headquarters next Thursday.  My 4th District meeting will be right before it at the same location.  It will be a brief one too.  Campaign season is winding down.  I haven’t helped out much again.  Never seem to have time or am too tired.

The Ladies Guild will be having a bake and Plant Sale after the masses this weekend and I will be doing my part by making cookies this weekend and manning the table.  If it rains this   Sunday as it is predicted it will be in the church hall.  From there I will go to Bingo.

Ah the Weather…man it has been beautiful.  Not really humid either.  Really nice sleeping weather.  As I said we may get some rain during the weekend.  It won’t be too bad.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited