Thankful Thursday

1.            I am thankful for my family warts and all.
2.            I am thankful for my kitties
3.            I am thankful for my job
4.            I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health
5.            I am thankful for my neighbors
6.            I am thankful for my home
7.            I am thankful for my friends
8.            I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.
9             I am thankful for the weather.
10.         I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times. 
It continues to be busy with the mail and the refund checks.  A few retirement parties coming up in the next week or so.  Union meeting upbeat.  We marched to the President’s office after the meeting.  We hope to have a contract by the holidays.
Kitties are doing well.  I found them on two separate chairs last night sleeping.  Tiger has been very affectionate.  They have been eating their food with no problems. Will need to get some more this weekend.
Heard from Dr. T this week.  List of all the activities including preparation for PITS.  I just updated flyers and posted throughout the office. So far I have only one.  Our next meeting is October 12.  We are selling cancer awareness bracelets this weekend and again later in October.  We have many other activities coming up as well.
I will be canvassing on Saturday Morning from 10 to 1 and then probably a few more times before the election in November.  I haven’t done any phone banking yet as certain things need to be in place and they didn’t have them as of Monday.  They were waiting for them to arrive from a NY service.
The ladies Guild meets next month.  We were will be preparing for the Auction in November.  They will probably ask me again to join the board.  I just can’t right now.

We are expecting some rain in the next few days.  The temperatures have been beautiful.  I have had to close the windows though as it has gotten chillier in the house.  When it gets colder I will be putting the heat on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

I was wondering why

Don't Know what's going on