Skip to main content

Good bye Little Prince

Seven years ago I met my neighbors newest ‘child’.  He was at least two pounds in the hand.  A Tiny loveable and huggable Yorkshire Terrier.  His name ranged from Mikey to Boppy to Pup-Pup.  He brought so much unconditional love to all who knew him especially his Mama Sylvia and the extended family.  Yesterday they said goodbye to him as he crossed over the rainbow bridge. did send an email card to her but she hasn’t seen it or acknowledged it yet.  I knew something was up even before she posted that he had gone.  She looked upset as she was talking to her sister yesterday.  I just didn’t feel right running over there yesterday. 
I don’t know if she will get another puppy or pet in the near future (yes I realize it’s too early for some right now to think of that but I have seen others get new fur babies a short while after losing previous pets/fur children.)  It probably will be easier for her to move to a new place and find something.
Liz called me last night to invite me shoe shopping I declined.  I was too tired and I hadn’t been home very long and my intention was to go to bed as early as possible.  She did text me later to tell me she saw some that would be to my liking and I told her I would look at them on Saturday.
I had a great session with Debra.  We talked about work and the march through the city.  I talked about my Thanksgiving plans with Jim and his ex-wife.  We also talked about the organizations I belong to and what I am doing with them.
Work has been good.  I worked on the readdress mail for the first run and second run of mail for today and then I worked on the refund checks and mail for today.  I would have to say overall it’s been fairly quiet in the office. 

I am going grocery shopping before I head home because well I need things again.  I also need kitty food as well.  Other than a trip to the credit union I will probably be in for the night once I get home.


Popular posts from this blog

Yay Friday

I am so glad today is Friday.I woke up early again but stayed in bed for a bit.I didn’t lay down again after feeding the cats today.I did a little straightening up here and there.
I got a message from Livia last night letting me know I dated the check wrong and wanted a fresh one.I left another one with today’s date on it.I am just not sure when she is coming over.I didn’t want the house to look messed up after all the work she did.
The ride in was a bit anxiety filled.Several times I thought I was going to plow into the back of several cars.I wasn’t speeding but the cars in front of me didn’t seem to move.I was glad to get to the garage and then to the office.
In the morning I did some refunds and then spent time working on the readdress mail.It was about that time my guardian angel suggested I needed to do them (No kidding) and then as the afternoon progressed.She asked me to write up all that needs to be done because SR was upset that both of us were taking the beginning of next month…

i waited

I had been waiting since 10 to hear from AH my Easter Dinner host about dropping off the main dish to store in my refrigerator overnight.I was expecting her to call before coming. Well she called me around 4:30 to let me know that she didn’t need to come over she had managed to clean her own refrigerator.I had things that I wanted to do.
Liz ended up coming here for coffee and we got caught up with family news for the next hour.She brought me a choc bunny and flowers, and some sweets for breakfast and or desserts.She had mocked horror when I told her how the kitties were able to go in to a closet.She told me what was going on with her SIL in Waterbury and how this and the ride up to Waterbury was a bit much for Nelson.
I have been doing a few things here and there.Like folding clothes, doing the dishes, and very shortly cleaning up the bathroom-again.Earlier had the TV on and did some net browsing.
Oh and around 10 am this morning April the Giraffe finally had her baby.I can’t believe I …

I swear

I swear every time I go to do my taxes.I have issues whether it is internet connections, firewalls, or I have problems with my passwords.I started to get it set up around 8 and ended up using and I still have to fix it.Didn’t put info in that is needed.Will have to do it soon.
So Easter at my friend’s house.I have mixed feelings about it.It was a little hectic and awkward for me.The food phenomenal.The behavior of some really rude.I was asked to set the table yet this one woman who has only been here (in the country) five years doesn’t move.I didn’t want to wait for her to finish cutting something that could have been done in the kitchen.A few people spoke in Greek and when they know how to speak English whether it is limited or not.Everyone left me at the table with the old Greek lady who barely spoke English.I really didn’t appreciate it.The hostess interrupts her daughter while the daughter is speaking and doesn’t say excuse me.I let Roberta know when we were leavin…