Skip to main content

I have been waiting for a night

If you have been following my blog for a while you would know that I love Rainy weekend nights.  Those nights I can get in to my pajamas early and get into bed and either watch TV or get on the computer and enjoy the evening.  Sometimes I can hear the rain and some nights like tonight I really can’t.

The afternoon did pass quickly.  I decided to call Mama Roberta and we chatted for what was nearly 45 minutes and made me late for my hair appointment.  Anyway, Mama and I talked about the hurricane that neither of us really seemed to be getting.  The new neighbors and the neighborhood Halloween party that’s coming up.  She and Papa Mike will be visiting Daughter Miriam in the next week before that party.  We also discussed club business as well.

When I finished getting my hair done I was heading to the store then realized my phone was low on the battery and needed to be charged so I went home to charge (I really didn’t need to go at that moment anyway).  I stopped at the post office but there wasn’t anything there.

By the time I got home it was nearly lunch time so I had a healthy choice turkey dinner and it was quite delish. I binged watch a few shows and then got back on the computer to add more to the letter to Trish.

Around 2 it was starting to rain and I took off for the store.  I couldn’t believe that I walked into the store without the reusable bags, and the bottles to be refunded.  Now I will have to make a special trip for the bottles at some point.  It took me an hour to get almost everything on the list.  I also got some stuff that wasn’t on it and some stuff I ended up not getting but will have to before the day is out.

I it was nearly 4 when I got home and full on rain by then.  Not a steady rain but enough to start some puddles.  I put everything away and got on the computer again and also watched TV.

I made steak and had a salad that I bought already made from the store and watched TV along with some chips and salsa.  I was aware of how much I had too.  I cleaned up the kitchen a bit and sent the dishwasher through and now just surfing the net. 
The kitties spent most of the day sleeping in either the living room or sun room.  I spent some quality time with tiger too.  Right after I sat on her.  I had no idea she was in the rocking chair and I sat on her.  We both went flying out of that chair so fast.  I picked her up at one point and we cuddled and then she walked around and back on the chair.


Popular posts from this blog

Ended up

Because I wasn’t feeling well last Thursday night  and the lack of sleep from it I barely did anything Friday.  I did some laundry, cleaned out one of the litter boxes, emptied the dishwasher only to fill it up again. I made myself an early lunch of steak and potato and had yogurt.  I was not anxious to eat too much as my shoulder still hurt. I think the aches and pains are from the amount of cheese I had in the last couple of days.   I fell asleep for the afternoon watching the X Men double feature.   I did fold some of the clothes and sheets and put more laundry in.  You are probably wondering where all these clothes are coming from.  Some of them have been there a few days and needed refreshing. When I didn’t fold the clothes I watched TV.  I actually sat through Hawaii 5-0 haven’t done that in months.  It's a good show.  It has done a few cross overs with the NCIS franchise (mostly the LA show) now there is some discussion prompted by articles that that H50 will do crossovers …

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…

Busy Friday

I spent a couple of hours working on mail and sending out refunds for the afternoon mailing.  By the end of the morning I spent it working on scanning until the end of  the day.  I  don’t feel I got a lot done but I did have some problems with a couple of the batches.
I did make an appointment with Courtney the health coach for next week.  I was beginning to think I missed an appointment but when I checked with her I found that I hadn’t.  It will be on Wednesday at 4:30.
I wasn’t sure I could eat anything chewy yet so I had broccoli and cheese soup for lunch.  It was good and I did chew on the left side of the mouth with no problem but as usual I probably used both sides.  I had been drinking lots of water at least I tried.  I had some coffee.
It was also refrigerator cleaning day at work.  I had forgotten and manage to lose a new coffee creamer that I put in there from Thursday next time that happens I am bringing in a cooler  so I don’t waste three dollars.  It's already on the nex…