Skip to main content

Midweek Reflection

Well I did some clothes and shoe shopping this weekend and I just got an email alert saying the order was shipped yesterday.  I have no idea if that means I will be getting it on Saturday or early next week.  That will be great because I am tired of wearing same things every other day.

I was supposed to have my infusion this afternoon and made the effort to drink a lot of water.  I almost forgot about it yesterday.  I was afraid the tech would have a problem but it didn’t matter because they didn’t have me down for today.  I was really aggravated.  I even complained about Jennifer’s lack of the Drixoral and Tylenol.  She confessed that she has done it herself.   They had glitches with the computer.  Really?  Well from now on I will ask for a card and attach it to my appointment book.  So we have to do this all again tomorrow during my appointment with Sonia or Anita.  I am not looking forward to telling Supervisor.

I called Liz but she was in the garden working.   She called me when I got back to the house.  We made tentative plans for Saturday’s party.  Nelson may not go because his energy level seems to be waning again and they may not stay more than an hour.  I may go on my own.   Anyway she said things are rather tense in a few of the factions at the Rivera, Maratea branch of the trees.  So if they had an option they would choose limited time spent with all of them.  For me “it’s family” is no longer a good excuse as to why we have to be subjected to bad behavior if we didn’t do anything to deserve it. 

 I heard what sounded like gunshots last night and it turned out to be fireworks.  I couldn’t understand why someone would do that.  No one mentioned it last night or today so I guess I am not. 

The kitties were semi happy to see me when I got home (they walked around and then eventually headed upstairs and were there for the entire hour I snacked and watched part of the NCIS marathon.

I putted around the kitchen and laundry area for a bit and got it straightened up and then took a nap.  I didn’t sleep at all well last night (three hours of sleep).


Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

It dropped at least 10 degrees in a day or so.Yesterday I was being blown down the street while walking and today I have bundled up more.I heard we may get snow flurries tonight.Just as we are expecting the snow flurries the CPTV is rebroadcasting the documentary Blizzard of 78.
I had a good session with Debra.Talked about the events of the last couple of weeks and she is confident that I will be smart about the “Meetups”.She also recommended to not discuss it with Sis.We will meet next week regular time.
I did talk to Liz via text after I had received an invitation to my Niece’s baby sprinkle.(That’s what they are calling it cute huh?)Tentative plans are to go together.It will be later on this month.A week after Cheryl’s party.I am thinking it’s time for another outfit.I need to make time to get a gift for both parties.
I can say with relief that my traffic ticket I got last week was paid in full.They got it within the last couple of days.Bills are paid.
Work was fine we had a staff meet…

Yay Friday

I am so glad today is Friday.I woke up early again but stayed in bed for a bit.I didn’t lay down again after feeding the cats today.I did a little straightening up here and there.
I got a message from Livia last night letting me know I dated the check wrong and wanted a fresh one.I left another one with today’s date on it.I am just not sure when she is coming over.I didn’t want the house to look messed up after all the work she did.
The ride in was a bit anxiety filled.Several times I thought I was going to plow into the back of several cars.I wasn’t speeding but the cars in front of me didn’t seem to move.I was glad to get to the garage and then to the office.
In the morning I did some refunds and then spent time working on the readdress mail.It was about that time my guardian angel suggested I needed to do them (No kidding) and then as the afternoon progressed.She asked me to write up all that needs to be done because SR was upset that both of us were taking the beginning of next month…

i waited

I had been waiting since 10 to hear from AH my Easter Dinner host about dropping off the main dish to store in my refrigerator overnight.I was expecting her to call before coming. Well she called me around 4:30 to let me know that she didn’t need to come over she had managed to clean her own refrigerator.I had things that I wanted to do.
Liz ended up coming here for coffee and we got caught up with family news for the next hour.She brought me a choc bunny and flowers, and some sweets for breakfast and or desserts.She had mocked horror when I told her how the kitties were able to go in to a closet.She told me what was going on with her SIL in Waterbury and how this and the ride up to Waterbury was a bit much for Nelson.
I have been doing a few things here and there.Like folding clothes, doing the dishes, and very shortly cleaning up the bathroom-again.Earlier had the TV on and did some net browsing.
Oh and around 10 am this morning April the Giraffe finally had her baby.I can’t believe I …