Saturday Doings


It is just after 8 in the morning.  The kitties have had their breakfast after I was able to stay in bed until 7.  Actually I slept on the recliner again and it was actually very comfortable.  Tiger stayed with me for a few hours last night before I went to sleep. 

Today I have a few things to do.  I have to go to the credit union, go back to the office and get my phone and then go to young Luca’s birthday party this afternoon.  I probably won’t go grocery shopping until tomorrow as I don’t seem to need a lot this week.

My coffee order was shipped yesterday and I suspect it will be here early next week.  That would be great.  I am very interested in trying out the tea I got Mandarin something.  I also ordered decaf Caribou brand.

I was hoping for another quick nap but it doesn’t look like I am going to get it done.  I don’t think I got up much during the night.  I did actually set up the CPAP machine for tonight…The doctor really wants me to use it.  It will help with the heart.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

I was wondering why