Still not feeling great

Once I got to sleep by 10 I thought I was feeling better.  Today I still feel like crud.  It may be another quiet night in the Casa de Kate hacienda tonight.  I do need to finish some chores like emptying the dishwasher and the dryer and fold clothes but other than that nada.  Of course watch NCIS.
Today is my sister and Brother-in-law’s Wedding anniversary.  I sent them an e-card already and she got it.  I don’t know what they are planning for the day (probably nothing).  She didn’t answer until much later in the day but it will be dinner and a movie. We are going to get together on Wednesday so she can show me some more catalogs.

I heard from Dr. T regarding the list.  Apparently I wasn’t clear enough in my message saying what was acceptable or not.  I gave her the list of things that were acceptable.  She asked about the other stuff.   So I reiterated what wasn’t good.

I got an invitation to a reception for Bridges (the organization Mom was on the board of) it is on the 18th after work.   I am not sure I can attend for one thing that’s the same weekend as the Auction and the pie/dog treat activities.  They are having a name change announcement.  I wonder if it had to do with funding or the lack of?

Work was busy. Lite on mail and a bit heavier on the refunds.  We are caught up on the personals now we have to focus on the insurance refunds.  I suspect I will have to do one of my own piles as well as mail and sort for the others.

Tomorrow is “the action”.  Just showing the faces of the workers in the Med school to let people know how lay-offs and other methods that Management uses to hurt the workers.  I won’t be able to attend because I have to be at my infusion by 1.

One of our Docs was elected to the National Academy of Medicine.  According to the Dean of the Med school in an email to the staff and faculty.  In the email he gave a bit of history of what the Academy does and what this will mean for the Doc.

NicoleW sent out reminders about the holiday party.  Everyone has to make reservations on their own but we can give the money to N by November 18th I think.  I would really like to go but I don’t know if I can pay for it between now and next month (the actual party is in December).

Well I have a few more things to do before going home…Have a great rest of the afternoon…



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited