Thankful Thursday

1.            I am thankful for my family warts and all.
2.            I am thankful for my kitties
3.            I am thankful for my job
4.            I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health
5.            I am thankful for my neighbors
6.            I am thankful for my home
7.            I am thankful for my friends
8.            I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.
9             I am thankful for the weather.
10.         I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times. 

I just talked with Jim regarding his search for Thanksgiving dinner and he hasn’t done a thing.  Really??? He also told me the kids are with him this year.  I think that’s great.  I told him I would make the Cannoli cheesecake that I made for the bake sale.  Something tells me it’s going to be a diner that day.
Tiger was affectionate last night she sat on the bed and let me pet her for a bit and then sat until her brother chased her off.  They were running around this morning.  I was right I am resigned to clean the bathroom almost daily.  One of them missed the box this morning.
Today spent mostly on refunds in the morning and mail early afternoon and back to refunds late in the day.  We got word of a new director for the School of Public Health who will start January 1st.  I personally thought the Doc was here already but he has been in Boston.
I haven’t heard from the Photographer yet regarding photo shoot. Yesterday was the deadline to hear from him but still have                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
I found out from the lawn guy this morning it wasn’t his guys who left a mess with the front yard.  It was as I really knew that it was probably a skunk.  I will clean it up when I get home from Debra tonight.  I think I will do some vacuuming before the weekend starts.  Even though Livia is coming next week.
I am thankful that the Hurricane will avoid us by the time it reaches us this weekend.  Truthfully I would like to still have it but no damage and injuries to anyone.   I am praying for those who are in the path of the Hurricane now.

I have been in contact with Mama Roberta and she tells me all of our friends in FL are fine for now but will keep in touch with them in case they have to be taken to a shelter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited