Skip to main content

Back to reality

I would have written sometime yesterday but by the time I got home I was so tired and not feeling well that I just went to bed early.  

Work was fairly quiet but I had lots to do.  I worked on the refunds for most of the morning and readdress mail for the other part and I did some eob sorting.  Still have lots to do there.

I had my session with the health coach and it went well.  We reviewed the fitness pal site I have been using and what I need to do to tweak it a little bit.  She sent me a holiday package preparation and guidebook for the holidays.

My ride home last night was horrible.  I left the Health plan a little after 5 and drove through the city to my normal route and decided not to get on the highway at all.  I was very close to take this one route but it had been blocked off and so i went down a couple more blocks by the VA hospital and it took FOREVER.  I finally got on the highway and it was still heavy but moving.  It was almost 6 by this time and I was so hungry and tired and had a headache I knew i wasn’t going grocery shopping.  I did stop at Adams for Dinner and then went home.

Apparently I wasn’t the only one not feeling well.  Apparently one of the kitties wasn’t feeling well . There was a Puddle of poo in the box.    I didn’t see any other evidence of it so I will clean it later on today.

Like I said lots to catch up on today for work but I have a committee meeting at lunchtime.  I am pretty sure we will discuss the solidarity march tomorrow afternoon.  

After work I will go grocery shopping and then settle in for the night.  Its Rudolph the Reindeer before NCIS.  


Popular posts from this blog

Moved Slowly

This is a definite slow day.  This morning did our regular routine for a Saturday.  The kitties have been fed, and have been let down into the cellar,  I cleaned out the litter boxes, and went back to sleep with the TV watching me...get the picture?
Peapod arrive just after 9:30.  I didn’t need to see them as Sky was running up the stairs.  The driver pulled into the neighbor’s (Hockey guy’s) driveway.  I asked her not to do it she explained it wouldn’t be for long and she figured it was mine.  I just shrugged my shoulders and resigned myself to the fact she will do it.   Please for the love of all that’s right next time listen to me.  BEsides there was plenty of room in front of the house!  I got every thing that I ordered and put it all away.  Another list is already started for next week.
The weather sites got it wrong again.  One of them said we were supposed to get rain this morning.  It was supposed to start sometime after 8:30.  Need I have to tell you it never came?  The sun fin…

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…

Sunday Objectives

As i was finishing up feeding the cats this morning I walked into the living room and found what looked like a hairball on the window sill that landed on the floor.  Ick  I don’t know why they have so many hairballs.  There is two more around the house.  Cleaned one up in the office upstairs the other day.
I let them downstairs already.  I actually am not sure if both went or just Sky.  I turned around after finishing cleaning up hairball number 2  and tiger was just sitting there.
My other objectives today would include laundry and church and of course bingo.  I know you are surprised about the church but it's time I go back.
Nothing is wrong but this is proactive.  I feel that when I don’t go to church for a long time my whole center seems off balance and things go wrong.  I want to prevent that from happening.  Considering I am also on the Ladies guild Board now.  I best do it.
I talked with Mama Roberta Friday night for an hour.  She told me about her trip to Colorado and how she …