Skip to main content

Making myself stay up

After having a morning of not wanting to do anything to an active Sunday afternoon I am forcing myself to stay up long enough to get laundry done and the dishwasher emptied.  

I had a great time at my Sister’s and BIL.  Almost all of my nieces and nephews and their families were there.  We had pork, and vegetables, rice (all stuff I probably shouldn’t have had.  You know when there skin and fat is so crispy that you want to eat it?  Well I did and I suspect that at some point during the night I will have problems.  

After lunch I headed to bingo.  Marnie was there getting the residents and I started setting up.  We had a great time today.  The last game was $2.00 and two family members of a few residents donated.  I said my goodbyes to everyone until after thanksgiving.  

It was a little after 3 and I had almost two hours before going to see Preston and Vlad.  I made a call to my cousins who lived near by but wasn’t able to get a hold of them.  I headed home for at least an hour.

When I got home I found sky on the back of the couch Sleeping.  I had no idea where he was when I left earlier so I was relieved to see he was there.  Tiger I think was upstairs.  

I did some surfing and then headed out to Nancy’s house.  THat’s when I saw the supermoon just above the tree line on the highway.  As I previously mentioned I wished I had stopped to take the picture but was satisfied with the one I did take (previous entry).

When I got inside  I was first greeted by Vlad the love bud.  He really was very sweet.  Preston was sitting on his chair and cushions barking and growling.  I didn’t walk up to him I talked with him, sort of chastised him but waited until he was ready to cooperate. I sat on the floor and then he came to me and then went back.  He did this two more times and when he realized I was feeding Vlad he waited (and I gave him a treat/bribe).  He and I went out and did our walk.   We came back and I fed him and then took him outside after he ate.  I sent NAncy a message while I waited for him to do his thing (he didn’t).  We went back inside and he headed back to his spot.  I took off for home.

I had gotten message from Nancy and so I pulled over to the side of the road and answered them.  I got more just a little while ago.

oN the way home I stopped at dQ I had yearning for ice cream so I got one of their freeze things in pumpkin pie.  I started to eat in the car and decided to come home and finish it.

I did fold some clothes but didn’t empty dishwasher.  I am tired now.  So I am going to bed.

I am attached to the CPAp machine and the kitties are at my feet.

Good night.


Popular posts from this blog

Yay Friday

I am so glad today is Friday.I woke up early again but stayed in bed for a bit.I didn’t lay down again after feeding the cats today.I did a little straightening up here and there.
I got a message from Livia last night letting me know I dated the check wrong and wanted a fresh one.I left another one with today’s date on it.I am just not sure when she is coming over.I didn’t want the house to look messed up after all the work she did.
The ride in was a bit anxiety filled.Several times I thought I was going to plow into the back of several cars.I wasn’t speeding but the cars in front of me didn’t seem to move.I was glad to get to the garage and then to the office.
In the morning I did some refunds and then spent time working on the readdress mail.It was about that time my guardian angel suggested I needed to do them (No kidding) and then as the afternoon progressed.She asked me to write up all that needs to be done because SR was upset that both of us were taking the beginning of next month…

i waited

I had been waiting since 10 to hear from AH my Easter Dinner host about dropping off the main dish to store in my refrigerator overnight.I was expecting her to call before coming. Well she called me around 4:30 to let me know that she didn’t need to come over she had managed to clean her own refrigerator.I had things that I wanted to do.
Liz ended up coming here for coffee and we got caught up with family news for the next hour.She brought me a choc bunny and flowers, and some sweets for breakfast and or desserts.She had mocked horror when I told her how the kitties were able to go in to a closet.She told me what was going on with her SIL in Waterbury and how this and the ride up to Waterbury was a bit much for Nelson.
I have been doing a few things here and there.Like folding clothes, doing the dishes, and very shortly cleaning up the bathroom-again.Earlier had the TV on and did some net browsing.
Oh and around 10 am this morning April the Giraffe finally had her baby.I can’t believe I …

I swear

I swear every time I go to do my taxes.I have issues whether it is internet connections, firewalls, or I have problems with my passwords.I started to get it set up around 8 and ended up using and I still have to fix it.Didn’t put info in that is needed.Will have to do it soon.
So Easter at my friend’s house.I have mixed feelings about it.It was a little hectic and awkward for me.The food phenomenal.The behavior of some really rude.I was asked to set the table yet this one woman who has only been here (in the country) five years doesn’t move.I didn’t want to wait for her to finish cutting something that could have been done in the kitchen.A few people spoke in Greek and when they know how to speak English whether it is limited or not.Everyone left me at the table with the old Greek lady who barely spoke English.I really didn’t appreciate it.The hostess interrupts her daughter while the daughter is speaking and doesn’t say excuse me.I let Roberta know when we were leavin…