Man it got Cold out

It went from 60 degree weather to cold rainy, and windy and in some cases snowy  weather.  I didn’t see any snow except the pictures on TV and from friends such as Hawk in in the Northwest part of the state.  Others I talked with said they saw a few flakes here and there.  Some schools had delays of 2 hours.  

My day went by quickly.  I arrived shortly before 8 and had Lauren help deliver the pies and treats to the 6th floor.  Everyone was pleased and I received a late day video from a coworker  who gave her dog a treat and they loved it.

I was in such a rush to get back to the office from parking the car that I left my regular glasses in the car and had to use my prescription sunglasses.  Not very easily either.  I was glad to get my others wehn I returned to the car.

I had my session with Courtney F today and she gave me a link to a calorie counting site.  I can use it on the pc as well as the phone if I choose.  It was after 5 when we left and I stopped by Outback for a sandwich  and vegetables.  I came home and finished off by 6:30.

When I came home tonight both of the kitties were lying on the top of the sofa and facing the door.  It was too funny of course I didn’t have my camera.  Once I started petting them they took off for parts unknown.   ACtually Tiger did.  SKy kept meowing to go downstairs.  

After dinner I moved laundry around and put some clothes away and put my dishes away and got changed into pajamas.  The kittie kibble is refilled and  the litterbox has fresh stuff in that Sky immediately rolled around it..(ick).

I am so tired right now and nothing needs to be done really.  I can pack tomorrow night and get everything else taken care of.

I think I am going to call it an early night.  I am still cold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited