Saturday doings

It is just after 4 in the morning.  I woke up about 3 and couldn’t get back to sleep.  I had been thinking about meeting a fellow parishioner at church later this morning to pick up some more donations for the auction but I didn’t realize there was a 7:30 mass (tells you I really pay attention).  So after a few futile attempts at checking it out (Sky objected fiercely to having their sleep interrupted by a light emitting from the laptop) I finally got the info and was relieved to find out that there was a mass.  So now what do I do for the next 3 hours?  I will be dropping the stuff off to Janet’s house like I said yesterday.

The rest of the day I will do some cooking.  Some cleaning and hopefully writing pen pals.  I need to check the recipe for the Meatloaf and then do the chicken.  I don’t want to waste this stuff (again).

I am having breakfast with Liz and her grandkids tomorrow.  She will let me know the time.  It's a sleepover for today and she was getting ready for it when I chatted via text.  I was a little nervous when she hadn’t responded to some texts since Tuesday.  I thought I may have done something but she was busy otherwise.

I think for now that I will go back to sleep until the alarms go off..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

I was wondering why