Thankful Thursday Thanksgiving 2016 edition

1.         I am thankful for my family warts and all.
2.            I am thankful for my kitties
3.            I am thankful for my job
4.            I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health
5.            I am thankful for my neighbors
6.            I am thankful for my home
7.            I am thankful for my friends
8.            I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.
9             I am thankful for the weather.
10.         I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times.  

What better way to start off Thanksgiving Day 2016  then with a Thankful Thursday Edition?  I hope everyone is having a wonderful and safe holiday!

I am really thankful for my siblings.  They both try to encourage me to be the best that I can so that I can feel good about myself and to understand what the consequences of our actions are.  They may lose patience with me and they have to reevaluate what they have to do change how they interact.  I enjoy my times  with each of them and if I can learn from them than that’s the best.

I just sent e cards to my immediate family this could be fun to do when I start the Christmas cards tomorrow. :)

I am thankful for my neighbors as the young ones are taking care of my precious little kitties.  I know Shea had to work at least part of this holiday weekend and I do hope she gets to enjoy some friends and family time.  It is never fun to be alone on holidays.  Even though some seem to enjoy it.

I am thankful for my beautiful kitties that I have had in my love nearly two years now.  It seems longer though.  I really miss them and hope they are doing well.  They probably are enjoying their vacation and are doing what they normally do.

I am so loving the MyfitnessPal site that my Health coach told me about.  I am so enjoying using and it's pretty easy.  I am can see how much I have eaten how much I shouldn’t be eating and it’s a good tool to help with the weight loss.

I happy to announce the Apple Pies garnered $200 in fundraising and I am not sure what the dog treats raised.  You see my sister had me erase all the emails that were probably draining the power of the phone and the computers.  I am hoping that when I get home and look through outlook I will still have them.  We  had to move our holiday meeting to December 12 so the girls who have holiday concerts and other things can attend them.  This year the gift limit has been raised to $15.  I think is great because I could never decide what nice gift to get for $10.

I am looking forward to hearing the reports of the Ladies guild Auction on December 13.  It is the night of our holiday party as well. That will be our last meeting of the year until March of 2017.  We won’t be having meetings during the months of Jan or February due to the weather.

I am thankful the weather held nicely for the drive down and my expectation for the drive home is to find it raining.  However because so many states are dealing with drought conditions that  I won’t mind it.  My hope is we get a lot of snow or rain in the months ahead to make up for the loss we did have.  It probably won’t happen but that’s my wish this week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

I was wondering why

Don't Know what's going on