Skip to main content

Mid Week Reflection

I was dragging my feet to get ready for work this morning.  I was on the computer this morning since about 6.  Checking the NCIS Forums on their views of the latest episode.  As usual it was mixed.  WHen is it ever not mixed.  I enjoyed it for the most part.  I don’t like the fact that Quinn thinks she is over the rest of the team and can say or do what say Tim should be doing or saying.  

I thought today was my Eye Dr. Appointment  so I  left early for the day at 12:30.  I thought I was so late and it turned out they had me down for next week!  The way I read the card it said 12/7 and she says they wrote Dec 17.  So with my Blood Pressure rising I headed back to the office for two more hours.  So like I said have to do this all over again next week.

I told a few people what happened and they said it happens and to let it go.  So I did.  I worked on the mail and then started working on the refund letters.  I received another pile as i knew I would.  Eventually it was time to leave.

Before heading to the house i stopped at Adams.  I bought the ingredients I needed and then headed to Subway and ordered the Reuben sub.  I came home put some of the stuff away and brought the cream cheese to room temperature and then had dinner.  As soon as i finished dinner the kitties came down.  I also started getting the ingredients measured out and as soon as the timer went off I got started.

It took nearly an hour to get them all mixed in and this time the filling seemed much bigger and I found I wasn’t able to close the lid full around it and had to smush it a little.  I just hope it doesn’t get Freezer burn.  I do know that i have to get another lemon come Friday.  I had to leave some of the utensils and bowls in the sink as the dishwasher was full and was just being sent through.  Will clean them tomorrow.

Sky was very vocal tonight.  I don’t know why.  Even after I let him go downstairs to the cellar.  He didn’t stay down long but he also wanted to be near me (at least that’s my story and I am sticking to it).  Tiger came down and then went back up and then came downstairs again.  Now they are both sleeping at my feet.

I got some really nice Christmas cards from friends and relatives in the last couple of days.  One in particular I posted to facebook.  It was from Dave and it was a white cat with bows all over the cat.  Another one was from my Niece Jessica and her family including baby girl Santore (due to make her appearance in April God willing).   I haven’t sent any out today.

The week is quickly coming to an end.  I have work tomorrow and the bake sale (nervously chewing lip) and my session with DEbra.  Friday I don’t have major plans except grocery shopping.  Saturday will be Christmas holiday activities including some shopping.  Sunday regular volunteering day.  

Right now though going to bed...


Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

It dropped at least 10 degrees in a day or so.Yesterday I was being blown down the street while walking and today I have bundled up more.I heard we may get snow flurries tonight.Just as we are expecting the snow flurries the CPTV is rebroadcasting the documentary Blizzard of 78.
I had a good session with Debra.Talked about the events of the last couple of weeks and she is confident that I will be smart about the “Meetups”.She also recommended to not discuss it with Sis.We will meet next week regular time.
I did talk to Liz via text after I had received an invitation to my Niece’s baby sprinkle.(That’s what they are calling it cute huh?)Tentative plans are to go together.It will be later on this month.A week after Cheryl’s party.I am thinking it’s time for another outfit.I need to make time to get a gift for both parties.
I can say with relief that my traffic ticket I got last week was paid in full.They got it within the last couple of days.Bills are paid.
Work was fine we had a staff meet…

Yay Friday

I am so glad today is Friday.I woke up early again but stayed in bed for a bit.I didn’t lay down again after feeding the cats today.I did a little straightening up here and there.
I got a message from Livia last night letting me know I dated the check wrong and wanted a fresh one.I left another one with today’s date on it.I am just not sure when she is coming over.I didn’t want the house to look messed up after all the work she did.
The ride in was a bit anxiety filled.Several times I thought I was going to plow into the back of several cars.I wasn’t speeding but the cars in front of me didn’t seem to move.I was glad to get to the garage and then to the office.
In the morning I did some refunds and then spent time working on the readdress mail.It was about that time my guardian angel suggested I needed to do them (No kidding) and then as the afternoon progressed.She asked me to write up all that needs to be done because SR was upset that both of us were taking the beginning of next month…

i waited

I had been waiting since 10 to hear from AH my Easter Dinner host about dropping off the main dish to store in my refrigerator overnight.I was expecting her to call before coming. Well she called me around 4:30 to let me know that she didn’t need to come over she had managed to clean her own refrigerator.I had things that I wanted to do.
Liz ended up coming here for coffee and we got caught up with family news for the next hour.She brought me a choc bunny and flowers, and some sweets for breakfast and or desserts.She had mocked horror when I told her how the kitties were able to go in to a closet.She told me what was going on with her SIL in Waterbury and how this and the ride up to Waterbury was a bit much for Nelson.
I have been doing a few things here and there.Like folding clothes, doing the dishes, and very shortly cleaning up the bathroom-again.Earlier had the TV on and did some net browsing.
Oh and around 10 am this morning April the Giraffe finally had her baby.I can’t believe I …