Pajama Day

It is really a colder day .  I was out chatting with Neighbor Kim in bare feet about stuff.  I came back in and warmed up a second later.  I have been awake awhile now.

I stayed in bed until 6 despite Sky’s and Tiger’s best efforts.  I fed them, and went back for an hour and then watched TV and then watched TV and then on the computers.

WHy both you ask?  BEcause the laptop was really annoying me with “not responding”.  Clearly something was going on and it was very aggravating.   Then I decided to get on the big computer and it needed updates and then I kept getting sign ins and it really started to piss me off.  The cats were in the bed (under the bed in the springs).  The laptop started wroking fine after a while and of course the PC was its normal slow stuff.  I spent a couple fo hours getting rid of emails or saving the ones I wanted.

I was checking my credit cards and noticed one I hadn’t been using in quite some time had a charge on it.  It was from Angie’s list (its renewal fee of $39) so I went to the site and cancelled my subscription (they did it and now I can use it for free).  I paid that and now should be okay.

I have been clearing out the inbox of a lot of stuff.  Old emails dated up until august 20th.  Some are for the blogs and Journals I have.  Stuff related to politics and entertainment.  Stuff htat really needs to be done.

Late in the day I had a visit from my friend Dave.  It was an unexpected visit and I was still in my pajamas.  No bathrobe so I had to throw a blanket around my waist and a sweater on top  He was probably thinking “this is just Kate”..  We talked for a good hour I htink.  We talked about families (he can never keep any of them straight).   Except maybe my cousins.  We talked about a lot of things.  He gave me suggestions (that I didn’t ask for) about the house and what I should do with the blinds and such;

After he left I watched TV and did more clearing out of emails, and updating files.  I updated blogs and lists and cleaned up the kitchen of the dishes I had left there all day.  I hung up clothes from the dryer.  .

I gave myself a deadline with the emails for the night for 9 and turn to Downton Abbey and some crossword puzzles before I turn in for the night.  Unfortunately the PC had other ideas.  So will close out for tonight.

Tomorrow is a quiet morning but the afternoon will be busy first I have the wake and then meeting up at Liz’s for the evening at the theater.  This should be quite fun.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited