Thankful Thursday

1.         I am thankful for my family warts and all.
2.         I am thankful for my kitties
3.         I am thankful for my job
4.         I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health
5.         I am thankful for my neighbors
6.         I am thankful for my home
7.         I am thankful for my friends
8.         I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.
9          I am thankful for the weather.
10.      I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times.  

I had a nice group discussion upon my return from Allentown this week with most if not all of the nieces and nephews.  Actually it was most if not all of the cousins chatting it up.  Obviously they keep in touch via other ways.

I spoke to my cousin Andy earlier this week.  It was great to talk with him.  He has has Sciatica for the last few weeks and i don’t think he has been at work at all.  His wife keeps busy with church organizations.  They were going out to a potluck dinner that night without him.  I tried to update him on things going on in Milford and he was keeping me posted about his brother’s and sister’s moving into a home together.

The rally seemed to be a huge success last night.  Some mixed reviews on it and I let my fellow committee members know.   There is a negotiation meeting asked for by MGT for this weekend and I am told it is rare for that to happen so maybe the end is closer than we imagine.

Still playing catch up with the work.  I don’t feel stressed out about it.  I hope to have it back to normal by the beginning of next week.  I have a feeling the next three weeks are going to be hectic.  Our recess is from December 23 to January 2.

I may have mentioned we got some rain in the last two days but still not enough to get us out of the drought yet.  It was sunny and fairly warm today.  It will be much colder by the weekend.

The kitties are fine.  They have been very cuddly at night and just as I am leaving the house for the day.  There hasn’t been any gastro issues with either of them.  I do keep wondering why I bother to clean up around the litterbox as they seem to throw the litter out of it.

I see Debra this evening and then its home to finish laundry and head to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited