Skip to main content

Uh Boy

My goodness.  It is just seven am and I haven’t been up long.  I got to stay in bed until 6:20 and then got up and did the regular routine.  The litter box and feeding the kitties.  I have been feeding the cats some new to them cat food (but with gravy type).  Tiger doesn’t seem to like the Beef and gravy one as much so i gave her the Turkey or chicken one. It looks like she liked it.

I am trying to decide the things I need at Wal*mart as opposed to the grocery stores.  I can’t believe I am doing that but I am trying to compare prices between the two from online and I am not sure I am doing it right (I am not finding what I want or need).

I have decided I will go to the stores after the sing-a-longs.  This morning however, I am going to do the e-cards and watch the star wars marathon and a little of the NCIS marathon later this afternoon.

I had to pay for the renewal of Homeagain subscription for Tiger.  Trying to get a new password is a pain in the ass.  I decided to have them give it to me every time I go there.  I can’t think of decent password.  I was getting so frustrated I was yelling at the computer.  Sky ran upstairs and under the covers of the spare room.  I went up and checked.

I had to arrange a reminder and time for one of the girls to practice at the Nursing home and I swear it was like pulling teeth.   Marie kept saying she had no control over it that she only knew about the 2 pm and that kitchen needs to clean up the dining room.  They should come around 1:20.   To be honest I agree Telka should have let me know beforehand that this needed to happen.  Telka found all of this to be silly (I see her point too).  In the end they have to see Marie.  I am getting a little fed up with the Nursing home to be honest.  They seem to make things difficult to do anything


Popular posts from this blog

Moved Slowly

This is a definite slow day.  This morning did our regular routine for a Saturday.  The kitties have been fed, and have been let down into the cellar,  I cleaned out the litter boxes, and went back to sleep with the TV watching me...get the picture?
Peapod arrive just after 9:30.  I didn’t need to see them as Sky was running up the stairs.  The driver pulled into the neighbor’s (Hockey guy’s) driveway.  I asked her not to do it she explained it wouldn’t be for long and she figured it was mine.  I just shrugged my shoulders and resigned myself to the fact she will do it.   Please for the love of all that’s right next time listen to me.  BEsides there was plenty of room in front of the house!  I got every thing that I ordered and put it all away.  Another list is already started for next week.
The weather sites got it wrong again.  One of them said we were supposed to get rain this morning.  It was supposed to start sometime after 8:30.  Need I have to tell you it never came?  The sun fin…

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…

Sunday Objectives

As i was finishing up feeding the cats this morning I walked into the living room and found what looked like a hairball on the window sill that landed on the floor.  Ick  I don’t know why they have so many hairballs.  There is two more around the house.  Cleaned one up in the office upstairs the other day.
I let them downstairs already.  I actually am not sure if both went or just Sky.  I turned around after finishing cleaning up hairball number 2  and tiger was just sitting there.
My other objectives today would include laundry and church and of course bingo.  I know you are surprised about the church but it's time I go back.
Nothing is wrong but this is proactive.  I feel that when I don’t go to church for a long time my whole center seems off balance and things go wrong.  I want to prevent that from happening.  Considering I am also on the Ladies guild Board now.  I best do it.
I talked with Mama Roberta Friday night for an hour.  She told me about her trip to Colorado and how she …