Skip to main content

Today there was a changing of the Guard

Today a new employee (according to many online) takes over running the country.  Even though I didn’t vote for President Elect Trump I will respect the office of the President.  I will question respectfully his choices I do not agree with.  A co worker reminded us that all the time.

The meeting last night was well attended.  There was some modifications to reports and we were finished by 8:30.  We also had a social aspect to it.  There are many concerns for the next two elections  coming up.  I just hope that the next candidate for Governor does a better job and won’t be a concern for us as our current one.  The cake I brought from Emerald’s was a huge hit but I still have much left.  I have to write up the minutes still.

I talked with Sis today she was still in town.  They are leaving tomorrow mid morning or early morning and will be back sometime Tuesday.  She expects to be in Florida by noon or so.  She is trying to anticipate Nelson’s comfort level so that he won’t be come sick.  

Work went pretty good.  I spent most of the morning working on refunds and then late in the morning mail and got it done until more came but by then I was working on insurance refunds again.

I can’t find my cell phone-again.  I think it may have fallen out of the car today when I got pissed at someone for beeping at me for not turning on red.  I got out and told her to cut it out.  I also signaled for her to go around me.  I know it was stupid but I am not going to turn on red unless I feel comfortable doing it.

I was glad i was home.  I was waiting for a friend to come by and pick up his coat and hat he left from the meeting last night.  AFter that I closed up the house and made some dinner and watched TV.  i also did some laundry and emptied the dishwasher.  

Now I am going to bed.


Popular posts from this blog

Moved Slowly

This is a definite slow day.  This morning did our regular routine for a Saturday.  The kitties have been fed, and have been let down into the cellar,  I cleaned out the litter boxes, and went back to sleep with the TV watching me...get the picture?
Peapod arrive just after 9:30.  I didn’t need to see them as Sky was running up the stairs.  The driver pulled into the neighbor’s (Hockey guy’s) driveway.  I asked her not to do it she explained it wouldn’t be for long and she figured it was mine.  I just shrugged my shoulders and resigned myself to the fact she will do it.   Please for the love of all that’s right next time listen to me.  BEsides there was plenty of room in front of the house!  I got every thing that I ordered and put it all away.  Another list is already started for next week.
The weather sites got it wrong again.  One of them said we were supposed to get rain this morning.  It was supposed to start sometime after 8:30.  Need I have to tell you it never came?  The sun fin…

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…

Sunday Objectives

As i was finishing up feeding the cats this morning I walked into the living room and found what looked like a hairball on the window sill that landed on the floor.  Ick  I don’t know why they have so many hairballs.  There is two more around the house.  Cleaned one up in the office upstairs the other day.
I let them downstairs already.  I actually am not sure if both went or just Sky.  I turned around after finishing cleaning up hairball number 2  and tiger was just sitting there.
My other objectives today would include laundry and church and of course bingo.  I know you are surprised about the church but it's time I go back.
Nothing is wrong but this is proactive.  I feel that when I don’t go to church for a long time my whole center seems off balance and things go wrong.  I want to prevent that from happening.  Considering I am also on the Ladies guild Board now.  I best do it.
I talked with Mama Roberta Friday night for an hour.  She told me about her trip to Colorado and how she …