Skip to main content

Today Was my Pajama Day

Do you remember a while back I wrote about spending the day in my pajamas?  How every so often I do it if I don’t have to be anywhere or do anything outside the house?  Well today was that day.

The cats were  all taken care of early and Sky and eventually Tiger were at my feet while I was lying on the bed watching TV.   They were back there by midday and grooming each other.  I still have to clean out their boxes.  I just saw an ad for sift away litter boxes of course there are both kinds of reviews but I don’t think I am going to be getting one.  It does look like it’s too much trouble.    Some of the negative reviews says that you have to place the three trays a certain way or the litter will clump and make messes.  

I finally made some burgers from the chop meat I bought earlier this week.  I made about 4 to freeze and two eat for lunch.  I chopped a garlic clove and the meat, and egg and a cup of breadcrumbs and some mozzarella and seasoning.  I think some of the mixture didn’t get in evenly to all the burgers as much as I tried.  We will have to see when I pull them out again for future meals.

I was talking to Neighbor Don as he was preparing for the snow squall that was coming in the afternoon.  I brought him a piece of mail that got into my mailbox.  At the time I posted it hadn’t started (the snow).

The rest of the afternoon and evening I will work on the letter to Linda in TN and the rest of the laundry and a few other things.

As of last night Optimum and CBS and its affiliates couldn’t agree on the newest contract fees so as a result No CBS channels.  That means I won’t be able to see this week’s NCIS


Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

It dropped at least 10 degrees in a day or so.Yesterday I was being blown down the street while walking and today I have bundled up more.I heard we may get snow flurries tonight.Just as we are expecting the snow flurries the CPTV is rebroadcasting the documentary Blizzard of 78.
I had a good session with Debra.Talked about the events of the last couple of weeks and she is confident that I will be smart about the “Meetups”.She also recommended to not discuss it with Sis.We will meet next week regular time.
I did talk to Liz via text after I had received an invitation to my Niece’s baby sprinkle.(That’s what they are calling it cute huh?)Tentative plans are to go together.It will be later on this month.A week after Cheryl’s party.I am thinking it’s time for another outfit.I need to make time to get a gift for both parties.
I can say with relief that my traffic ticket I got last week was paid in full.They got it within the last couple of days.Bills are paid.
Work was fine we had a staff meet…

Yay Friday

I am so glad today is Friday.I woke up early again but stayed in bed for a bit.I didn’t lay down again after feeding the cats today.I did a little straightening up here and there.
I got a message from Livia last night letting me know I dated the check wrong and wanted a fresh one.I left another one with today’s date on it.I am just not sure when she is coming over.I didn’t want the house to look messed up after all the work she did.
The ride in was a bit anxiety filled.Several times I thought I was going to plow into the back of several cars.I wasn’t speeding but the cars in front of me didn’t seem to move.I was glad to get to the garage and then to the office.
In the morning I did some refunds and then spent time working on the readdress mail.It was about that time my guardian angel suggested I needed to do them (No kidding) and then as the afternoon progressed.She asked me to write up all that needs to be done because SR was upset that both of us were taking the beginning of next month…

i waited

I had been waiting since 10 to hear from AH my Easter Dinner host about dropping off the main dish to store in my refrigerator overnight.I was expecting her to call before coming. Well she called me around 4:30 to let me know that she didn’t need to come over she had managed to clean her own refrigerator.I had things that I wanted to do.
Liz ended up coming here for coffee and we got caught up with family news for the next hour.She brought me a choc bunny and flowers, and some sweets for breakfast and or desserts.She had mocked horror when I told her how the kitties were able to go in to a closet.She told me what was going on with her SIL in Waterbury and how this and the ride up to Waterbury was a bit much for Nelson.
I have been doing a few things here and there.Like folding clothes, doing the dishes, and very shortly cleaning up the bathroom-again.Earlier had the TV on and did some net browsing.
Oh and around 10 am this morning April the Giraffe finally had her baby.I can’t believe I …