Skip to main content

Welcome to 2017

Happy New Year everyone!  The kitties and I are quietly enjoying the morning right now.  I have been back at the house for a short time.  Time enough to have them fed watered and their litter boxes cleaned out for now.

The party yesterday was wonderful and full of energy.  There was plenty of food and some pictures taken of Ms Madison but I haven;t gotten them yet nor will I be able to share with you.  Her Mom is very adamant about pictures of her little one online.  Everyone seems to like my new hair color.  Which is great.  I left around 4 to get back to the menagerie.  I also came back to the house and checked on the kitties.  I went to the store for a later dinner despite the food we had at the party.

By the time I got home to Preston and Vlad i was in a lot of pain.  So I got Preston walked and then came and fed everyone and ate my own dinner and then settled in for the night.  I took some Tylenol PM and i did get some sleep.  We did catch the TLOR;s trilogy.

In one of my early I was using the other computer in the office by the attic.  I had a gastro issue so I had to run to the bathroom.  So I put the chair I have been using in its regular position (under the doorknob) and apparently it wasn’t good enough.  Sky some how pushed it out of the way and got upstairs for about 45 minutes.  After some coaxing and cajoling I finally got him downstairs.  He was sitting in or on top of an old suitcase so I picked him up and took him downstairs.  Replacing the chair firmly in the correct spot.  It hasn’t been moved since.

I am in my old bed room writing this so I am pretty sure I will have to keep the door open until my next visit.  Which will be tonight to check the litter box and refill the kibble if needed.  I am thinking I will have to get a fresh fecal tonight because by tomorrow it will be buried in the litter.

Now I am going to do some straightening up and get Dave’s gift all set.  Do some more laundry and then head out to Dave’s Party for a few hours.


Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

It dropped at least 10 degrees in a day or so.Yesterday I was being blown down the street while walking and today I have bundled up more.I heard we may get snow flurries tonight.Just as we are expecting the snow flurries the CPTV is rebroadcasting the documentary Blizzard of 78.
I had a good session with Debra.Talked about the events of the last couple of weeks and she is confident that I will be smart about the “Meetups”.She also recommended to not discuss it with Sis.We will meet next week regular time.
I did talk to Liz via text after I had received an invitation to my Niece’s baby sprinkle.(That’s what they are calling it cute huh?)Tentative plans are to go together.It will be later on this month.A week after Cheryl’s party.I am thinking it’s time for another outfit.I need to make time to get a gift for both parties.
I can say with relief that my traffic ticket I got last week was paid in full.They got it within the last couple of days.Bills are paid.
Work was fine we had a staff meet…

Yay Friday

I am so glad today is Friday.I woke up early again but stayed in bed for a bit.I didn’t lay down again after feeding the cats today.I did a little straightening up here and there.
I got a message from Livia last night letting me know I dated the check wrong and wanted a fresh one.I left another one with today’s date on it.I am just not sure when she is coming over.I didn’t want the house to look messed up after all the work she did.
The ride in was a bit anxiety filled.Several times I thought I was going to plow into the back of several cars.I wasn’t speeding but the cars in front of me didn’t seem to move.I was glad to get to the garage and then to the office.
In the morning I did some refunds and then spent time working on the readdress mail.It was about that time my guardian angel suggested I needed to do them (No kidding) and then as the afternoon progressed.She asked me to write up all that needs to be done because SR was upset that both of us were taking the beginning of next month…

i waited

I had been waiting since 10 to hear from AH my Easter Dinner host about dropping off the main dish to store in my refrigerator overnight.I was expecting her to call before coming. Well she called me around 4:30 to let me know that she didn’t need to come over she had managed to clean her own refrigerator.I had things that I wanted to do.
Liz ended up coming here for coffee and we got caught up with family news for the next hour.She brought me a choc bunny and flowers, and some sweets for breakfast and or desserts.She had mocked horror when I told her how the kitties were able to go in to a closet.She told me what was going on with her SIL in Waterbury and how this and the ride up to Waterbury was a bit much for Nelson.
I have been doing a few things here and there.Like folding clothes, doing the dishes, and very shortly cleaning up the bathroom-again.Earlier had the TV on and did some net browsing.
Oh and around 10 am this morning April the Giraffe finally had her baby.I can’t believe I …