Disappointments

I heard from Sis yesterday and N didn’t have the procedure done due to complications with the veins. So they are dealing with a lot of emotions right now.  Anger, cranky, and disappointment.  I have a feeling I won’t hear from her for another day or two.


Jim was supposed to take Princess Pocono to the vet Wednesday but she ate around the tranquilizer that was in her food.  As a result she never made it to the vet’s for her appointment.  Thursday I suggested a mobile vet clinic and there is one near him.


The day was filled with lots of refunds to mail out.  I did get the mail done too.  Didn’t get any Health logic stuff.  It will come tomorrow no doubt.  


I haven’t paid the ticket for the traffic violation from Wednesday night yet but I told a few people about it.  I made a right on red near the office and it was still yellow. I am out $129.  I have until the 10th of march to pay it. Some feel I should fight it.  I don’t want to have to take time away from work for this.


I decided to go to bed early last night.  I was starting to get tired and had a sneezing fit.  It eventually passed but  was afraid I was getting another cold.  I will put some cold med in the groceries next week.


The weather was a little chilly but today in the sixties.  It will still be chilly like Christmas time a couple of years back.  It also is supposed to have showers for part of the weekend.  I probably won’t be doing much either this weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

I was wondering why