Finally got some things accomplished


  I finally got over my avoidance issues and cleaned the bathroom floor and changed the litterboxes.  I don’t know how long it took but it reminded me of the days when I was younger and Mom gave me the task of cleaning the bathroom (we only had one at the time).  It would take me literally all day.  The bathroom wasn’t that big.  I can’t even begin to tell you the dimensions.  It is a full bathroom though. 

I also took some naps and about 4:30 I ordered pizza from dominos and scoffed that up. I had ordered the parmigiana bread bites but didn’t eat any of those.  I think I would be really sick if I did. Maybe another night for that.

I decided to take a shower and come upstairs and instead of getting online I ended up falling asleep with the TV on.  It was Law and Order.  I really felt chilled and took my meds and some aspirin. I felt better by the time I fell asleep for the night.

I will be having a full day today.  Maybe not.  I have lunch with the Lawyer in a few hours and I am still curious to know what he wants.  He probably wants to know what I have been up to and how the house is standing and how the family is doing.  As I said I haven’t had to call on him much.  My feeling is he is retiring and wants to introduce the other lawyer who will be stepping.  Not sure what happened to the other lawyer who was already picked.

I will be getting a lot of help at bingo between the Erin and Sarah and now two more at the encouragement of Dr. T.  I had two emails from members of the international students from china looking to help out.   They are Hanna and Cloe.  I couldn’t even begin to pronounce their real names.

In the mean time I am putting laundry through and hopefully get some letters written.  I am now starting to feel a little guilty for not writing the ladies.  I told you some weeks I don’t feel the guilt because it is supposed to be fun and others I start to feel guilty.

I heard from Mama Roberta this weekend.  She sent some funny animal pictures and so I sent an email.  This morning I found one back.  She says it’s beautiful in NC.  Still wearing light jackets out.  It doesn’t feel like winter for her.  She had a great time with her Daughter in Denver.

The kitties are both in their spots (last I saw) Tiger was on the cedar chest in the bedroom and Sky was ambling around.  I opened the cellar door for him but he went down a couple of times and then back up.

I heard from Liz and Jim last night.  I had sent them each a message and didn’t respond sooner as I left the phone upstairs all day.  Jim had a good day but he didn’t elaborate.  Liz was having computer problems (sounds like me) so she was having her infusion.  I told her I wasn’t feeling that great.

Members of the IMDB NCIS refugees Board were talking about deleting their accounts at the IDMB since the site is shutting down their Message boards starting Monday.  All the shows I follow are going to different places but I like the one Joni set up and if I go to too many then it will be overload.  Besides I the MB’s I do go to have the other shows I follow (of the NCIS franchise) and the FB’s have all three (and include Bull on one of them).

 

Comments