I didn't sleep well

I didn’t sleep well last Monday  despite the fact I had decaf herbal tea before going to bed.  I did get on the computer as it usually gets me tired.  Not this time.  The upside was sky was cuddling up with me for most of the night.  Tiger slept under the bed and managed to knock on of the bed slats off.  
Work went well spent most of the morning on refunds both patient and insurance.  Before my union committee meeting did the mail.  I was still waiting on Health logic from the last couple of days to come in yesterday and it did while I was at the committee meeting.  I was finished with it by three and started straightening up and worked on the refunds again.
I came directly home after work.  The ride home was not bad at all.   I know I need to get the card but I was tired and hungry.  I did take some time to chat with Neighbor Don.  He and Lilly were playing wood.   He told me that an old neighbor came by for a visit.  I don’t know if it was KCarr or his brother.  I would have loved to seen him.  It was getting really windy and I wanted to see my babes.
Sky was downstairs waiting for me.  He followed me around for a bit and I coaxed him to sit on the sofa with me and he did.  I think now he is in the bedroom.  Tiger I can see from where I am sitting.  On the spare room bed.
I think I have a huge problem with the Laptop.  i have been putting off updating the security program and now I think Microsoft found something.  I have been trying to call a number and no one is answering it.  i have been trying to renew my subscription to the virus protection but not working  I guess I will have to call tomorrow.  If Microsoft hasn’t completely shut me down.
Dr. T called me on Monday but it was too late for me to call her back so I called her while I was at work.   She is going to Florida in April vacation and needs someone to be responsible for her exchange student.  The few I spoke with said not to do it.  That I would be responsible for the girl while Dr. T was in Florida.  T did try and ask other host families and the agency but They couldn’t.  The only other alternative is to have the parents come for six days.
I  was so tired that I went to bed early.  I watched TV for a bit but I eventually fell asleep with Sky cuddled up.  Tiger slept under the bed again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited