Thankful Thursday Weekend edition


1.            I am thankful for my family warts and all.

 2.            I am thankful for my kitties

3.            I am thankful for my job

4.            I am thankful for the Medical profession that keeps me on the road to good health

5.            I am thankful for my neighbors

6.            I am thankful for my home

7.            I am thankful for my friends

8.            I am thankful for the organizations I belong to.

9             I am thankful for the weather.

10.         I am thankful for the men and women who choose to protect and serve their country and their citizens even at the worst possible times. 

 

Today was the snow-Armageddon.  So I didn’t go to work and by noon time the University sent everyone home.  They really don’t want their employees to risk it if they don’t have to.  Well at least in my office not so sure anywhere else.

My Neighbor did a great job the snow removal.  I can always count on him. 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

I was wondering why

Don't Know what's going on